I hope I don't get killed

Start from the beginning

"You better not kill me," I muttered. He tied the blindfold on top of my eyes. I couldn't see anything, but I knew that a smile appeared on his lips. And I also know he will ask about what I told him in the future. He might not ask now, but I know that what I told him is flooding his head right now with so many questions. "And no, you did not trigger any past traumas or anything like that," I reassured him.

I felt his hands gently wrap around my wrist and the slight tug he did for me to walk behind him. I walked clumsily, not knowing where he was taking me and also not seeing the path he led me too. I was a little scared. Like, I kept on feeling as if I was going to step on a rock or trip. A few seconds later, I did the exact thing I feared. I don't know what I stepped on, but I do know that it made me lose my balance and tumble down on what it felt like the green grass.

"Hunter! Are you alright?" Adrien asked, his tone filled with complete worry. I can't see the face he's making, but I do know that he might look pretty scared. I sat up and touched my upper right cheek and winced a little in pain, I then felt two strong hands that lifted me up with complete ease.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said to him. It's not the first time that I get hurt from my clumsy mistakes, but I have an excuse now. I'm blindfolded and can't see shit.

"You scratched your cheek," he mumbled lightly. He cupped my face with both of his hands. He sounded worried, I grasped both of his arms and lowered them gently.

"I told you I'm fine," I reassured him. He overreacts by anything lately. "Come on, we have a date to go remember," I reminded him.

Then all of a sudden, I felt his hand grasped my shoulder, and his other grasp my knees. I felt as if I was being lifted off the ground. And I knew that was what was happening. I felt how my head was being pushed slightly to his chest and I blushed from the sudden contact.

This idiot is carrying me princess/bridal style?!!

"What are you doing?!" I yelled embarrassed, I could feel how my face got hotter and darker from his sudden act. He just ignored me and kept on walking.

"I'm taking you to the car, I can't have you getting hurt again," he said lowly. I could slightly feel his breath hit my face, it smelled like mint.

'Wait. Did I just smell his breath?! This is so embarrassing...' I thought and covered my face with my hand, it didn't cover my whole face so I tried to hide my face with his shirt.

I felt so embarrassed right now, I'm actually grateful that I had the blindfold on. I don't want to see the expression this idiot is making right now. I know he's enjoying this.

I then felt how I was let down and gently placed in, maybe a car? Yes a car, because then I heard the buckle of seatbelts and how Adrien put on my seatbelt.

"Where we going?" I asked him, the vehicle now roaring with life.

"It's a surprise," was the only thing he told me. The car then started to move. I just laid my head towards the window.

'I hope I don't get killed.'

~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for you guys today!

Hope you like it and have a wonderful day❤️✨

Whoever saw these and remember them

Whoever saw these and remember them. I will forever love you and God bless your existence 🙏🏼💖