loving this girl

Neymars POV

The date with Serena was awful she was so annoying! I can't believe I agreed to go on a date with her never again.

I arrived at Rinas Hotel and knocked in her door "Heii Rina sup?" I asked she smiled "Not much what about you? how was your date?" she asked smiling I groaned "Dont ask she was so annoying" she laughed I looked at her "Oh you think that's funny?" she nodded still giggling I smirked and started chasing her through the hotel room. "Ney please stop!" she laughed and run faster I run even faster and wrapped my arms around her waist "Say it wasn't funny" I said "OkOk it wasn't funny. Well when I think about it it was hahahah" she started laughing again I started tickling her she laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes "Ok Ney I give up it wasn't funny at all you're right!" she said loudly I picked her up again and walked to the big mirror she had in her room I took my phone out and posed for a picture "what are you doing?" she asked "taking a pic what does it look like? Now smile and look cute" she nodded and smiled as I took tge picture we both looked cute. I had my arm around her waist picking her up she smiled I posted the photo on Instagram with the caption 'Loving this girl :* We always have so much fun together ;)' and tagged her I let her go she walked to her bed and sat down "So Ney" "So Rina" she looked at me weirdly "You weird and scary dude" she said "Says the girl that cabt even walk in a line" I smirked she gasped "I can walk in a line I just dont want to" she defended herself I laughed "Whatever you say rina" I said smirking she glared but laughed.

---------------------

Sorry I took so long to update!

I was busy....sorry

leave feedback xx

-paulina<3