Meeting his Family and Serena

Arianas POV

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!" I heard ney and Davis voice "Leave me alone its too early" I mumbled "But my family will be here in 2 hours" Ney said I sat up suddenly awake "What?! I have to get ready" I panicked but I guess its normal its not everyday you meet Neys family I went o the bathroom showered did my hair and make up (Yes I brought that stuff yesterday after Ney told me about his Family visiting) I changed in a pair of jeans shorts and a tight pink Shirt I wore my pink black nike air max and the shirt was a little bit short it showed just a little bit my stomach. "Rina my family will be here in half an hour" I bit my lip as Ney told me his parents his sister and his sisters friend will be here I'm kinda nervous. Davi ran up to me and said "Rina beautiful" I smiled saying thank you. We ate breakfast after that I cleaned the dishes with neymar helping me because he said I'm a guest I shouldn't be doing this but I insisted so he said she will help me we cleaned the kitchen. The door bell rang Ney opened the door and said "Mama Papa meet Ariana, Ariana meet my mother Nadine, my Father Neymar Sr. and of course my sister Rafaella and her friend Serena" I smiled at all of them they smiled back except for Serena she glares at me like I just stole her food. Rafaella came towards me and hugged me I hugged back "Its nice to meet you! I'm a huge fan of yours" she pulled back I said thank you then his mother came forward and hugged me too saying the same as Rafaella I smiled at her she's so nice! Then his father came and hugged me too aww they are all so nice he said it's nice to meet me I smiled saying same serena just stood there the whole time and glared at me I waved nicely and said "Hi" she smiled but not a real smile. Bitch What? "Hey" I tried to control my anger she doesn't make it easy for me "So Ariana how are you?" Nadine asked "Oh I'm fine how about you? You can call me Rina by the way" I smiled at her she smiled back "I'm happy to see my son" "Oh if you want I can leave...so you all can spend time together" I said ready to stand up as Rafaella Nadine and Neymar Sr. said "No stay" only Serena said "Yes you should leave" I looked at her I just wanted to rip her head off but I obviously couldn't not because I'm not strong enough but because Ney will hold me back. "Rina come play" Davi giggled I smiled he ran over to me and hugged me he also kissed Rafaella and his grandparents on the cheek but he didn't even noticed Serena hahaha she deserved it! We all talked well Serena tried to flirt with Ney but he turned her down every time he was currently sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulders and davi on his lap. Serena glared at me "Serena whats wrong? Why are you glaring at me? I'm not the most patient person in this room so you better explain yourself or just look somewhere else because I'm about to stand up and we both dont want that. I tried to ignore it because of Neys family but like I said I'm not the most patient person" I snapped at her she looked kind of scared "I'm not glaring I'm just thinking about how Neymar deserves better and how ugly you are and about how you're using him" she snapped back. Oh its on. "Ok first we both know I'm NOT ugly because last time I checked its me who is on the cover of ever magazine second how can he deserve better when we're not even dating and last but not least in which way am I using him?" I smirked because of the first part. Ney tightened his grip in my shoulder and his family looked part shocked part proud that someone said something like that. "You are a slut" she snapped "Oh I've been called worse anything else?" I smiled sweetly "You're ugly" she snapped further I laughed "Hunny we both know thats not true and even when I'm ugly on the outside its better than be ugly in the inside like you" I smirked Ney pulled me closer to him "So thats all or do you have anything else to say?" I asked she looked shocked and glared. I breathed in deeply "Ney I will leave or else someone has to go to the hospital. It was nice meeting you all" I said and left.

-------------
So she met his fam

what do you think?

Please leave feedback xx

hope you liked this chapter :)

-paulina<3