What ever it takes

Neymars POV

After Rina left I looked at my parents I knew she wasn't the most patient person but I never expected that! "Oh wow she surely can say whats on her mind" My mama tried to smile? "She's a crazy ass bitch. I hate her Ney you should stop talking with her!" Serena rudely ughhh cant she shut up for once? "Well you insulted and glared at her" Rafaella said defending Rina "I for my part like her" she continues I smiled my mother and my father nodded "We do too" they said at the same time "Where Rina?" Davi asked near tears "Aww baby she left" Rafaella said Davi smiled at the baby part cause thats what Rina calles her he clapped his hands we all smiled "So son" my father started "Yes?" I asked "Do you like her? I mean Rina she's nice" he smiled "Um we are just friend but yes I like her in a friendly way" I lied he nodded we looked at the clock it was already 10 pm "Oh its already so late I think we all go to sleep" my mother said yawning. After I layed davi in his bed I brushed my teeth and changed in my pjs so basically I just went to bed in my boxers. I layed down and started thinking about everything. My door opened I quickly closed my eyes so it looks like I'm asleep the door closed again and someone layed beside me that someone wrapped its arms around me and feel asleep I opened my eyes seeing Serena laying next to me WHAAAA? what is she doing here? I stood up slowly and went to the guest room and fell asleep but not before texting rina 'Good night♥' she texted back 'Nighty night ney♥love you♥' I smiled and texted her 'Love you too♥' and fell asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up to my phone I got a new text massage 'Morning NeyNey♥' I smiled texting her "Morning RiRi♥' hahai stood up brushed my teeth did my hair and dressed myself and went downstairs I saw my family and serena or godzilla like I call her sitting at the kitchen eating breakfast "Morning NeyNey did you sleep well?" Serena said smiling at me "I sleept well in the guest room and please dont call me NeyNey" I said thinking only Rina can call me NeyNey "Wait why did you sleep in the guest room?" Rafaella asked "Ask your friend serena" I said pointing at Serena "Whaaaa?" Rafaella said with wide eyes I shrugged and nodded "Oh and Rina comes over in an hour so we can go to training together with all of you of course oh serena if you want you can come to" I said hoping she will say No she nodded happily I sighed. The door bell rang I opened the door and hugged Rina she kissed me on the cheek saying hey I said Hi she hugged all of my family and ignored Serena completelyfree I smiled we all jumped in mine amd her Car.

As we arrived at training and serena took my arm I looked at Rina she was about to laugh. I glared at her she winked. I went to the changing room as they all walked to the field.

Serenas POV

Ney went into tge changing room as we all walkes to the field I glared at Ariana her and ney have such a good relationship but they say they aren't together. I want Ney and I always get what I want. We all stopped waiting for Neymar, Davi was on arianas arms hugging and giggling with her I went over to them "Hey Davi" I said smiling I try to make him like me he was near tears "Rina who that?" he asked Ariana pointing at me Ariana smiled "Baby thats Serena she's aunt Rafs friend" she tickled him he smiled waving at me I waved back "Who is aunt Raf?" I asked "Rafaella" she said in a monotone I nodded. Ney came running in with his team mates. They all ran to Ariana and hugged her tight "Guys I'm dying" Ariana tried to say "We missed you Rina" they all said she laughed and said she missed them too. I looked at Neymars family seeing that they all smiled at them. "Rina is perfect for Neymar Isn't she?" Rafaella said her mother and father agreed with her "Nah I think she deserves better" I said they all looked at me like I was crazy "What its just the truth!" I said glaring at Ariana. Ugh I hate her who does she think she is I will get neymar! What ever it takes.

---------------------

Hey guys new chapter!

Leave feedback xx

hope you liked it!

I cant believe I already have 3.2k THATS SO UNBELIEVABLE OMG thank you all sooooo much

I love you guys sooooo much♥♥♥

-Paulina<3