She looks amazing

Neymar's POV

WoW who's that? Oh wait I know her that's Ariana Da Lima she had a Interview where they talked about me and her! She looks amazing just dancing and singing I can see she loves it! "Stop starring Neymar! haha come and play Football" Oscar yelled laughing "I am NOT starring" "Sure whatever you say hunny" I heard Ariana yelling "I wasn't staring just admiring" I smirked winking at her "Believe whatever you want but we all know the truth" she laughed winking at me. She nodded to her manager and walked of the stage straight to the whole team smiling at all of us "Heyy it's really nice to meet you all, especially because you're playing for Brazil and you're gonna win the world Cup, right?" she smiled cutely "Of course we gonna win we have Neymar" one of the boys yelled I rolled my eyes and said "Guys we gonna win because we can play All Of Us" I grinned "Can we all take a picture so I can remember the moment I met Brazils National Team" I heard the song 'Dark Horse' play as she laughed and started dancing with Oscar and then with Marcelo she laughed like all of us hahah she was hilarious "Now I want my pizza but first a pic yea?" she asked us we all nodded as I stood next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and she around my back just like she did to Oscar she smiled as her bodyguard took the picture and smiled at her, he also brought her, her pizza she sat on the ground and started eating like a little child "Hey stop laughing at me tontos" we stopped laughing and looked at her confused but I got it "HEY we are not stupid" she stuck her tongue out to me and I started laughing again "Erm guys sorry I have to go its my first day back home and I still have a Interview to do so byee babes" she winked at us "Byeee have fun!" we all said hahah we're really weird at times she winked one last time before she left. "Soo you like her hmm?" Marcelo said I looked at him I mean I just met her but yes she's beautiful and cute and amazing and confident and she's nice "Ha you do like her" Oscar said "What? No I just met her" I argued bitting my lip. I looked at my phone and saw she tweeted the pic 'I loved meet the future winners of the World Cup 2014 hihi they all are just cute ;)xx' hahah I tweeted back '@ArianaDaLima Oh now you love us, I thought we're idiots haha' she tweeted back saying '@Neymarjr Of course you're all idiots but I lovee youuuu :*' shaking my head I tweeted back ' @ArianaDaLima haha yea I thought so...' she tweeted then ' @Neymarjr Oh I'm hurt you didn't even say you love me too :'( I thought we had something special xD (ps I'm waiting)' I laughed ' @ArianaDaLima Love you too haha' Oh my twitter mentions are going cRaZy haha but I don't care " @Neymarjr haha I know ;) G2g :( byee babes' I frowned tweeting ' @ArianaDaLima oh :( byeee' ' @Neymarjr there's missing something cough cough its babes ;)' ' @ArianaDaLima oh sorry byeee babe (better?) xD' '@Neymarjr yes thank youu xxx' putting my phone away I looked up seeing Oscar and Marcelo in front of me "Hey?" I asked "You definitely like her! The people are going crazy asking if you're dating or not" one of them said but I didn't pay attention I thought about Ariana hmmm maybe I like her? But she doesn't want a relationship and I have a son I mean come on AND I have a girlfriend Bruna I love her right? I mean of course I do she's amazing but not like ariana and Davi hates Bruna! No I have a girlfriend and a son and the World Cup starts tomorrow. I will see her perform amd then she probably will leave. But you could get her Number a voice in my head said Well yes but I habe a girlfriend I argued with myself Dump her the voice said you're not that happy with Bruna anymore and you know it everything has changed the voice continued but I shook my head and repeated I LOVE BRUNA in my head even though I know I really dont...

-------

Thats a longer chapter yea? Do you like it? Feetback please!!

-paulina<3