We are to different

Neymars POV

After I met Rafael we went back to her hotel. "Hey Ney you hungry?" I nodded "Yea a little bit" she chuckled "Oki me too lets go eat something!" she smiled.

We sat in a cafe, I frowned as my phone rang

Phone conversation Ney/Serena

Serena: Hey babe how are you?

Ney: serena?

Serena: *giggling* yes of course stupid who else? So I wanted to ask if you have time tomorrow?

Ney: Ermm yes I have why?

Serena: I wanted to ask if you want to go out with me?

Ney: Hmmm I dont know....

Serena: Oh come on baby I think we should spend more time together dont you think?

Ney: Ummm fine I pick you up at 1pm we can eat lunch

Serena:Okay bye baby

End of phone convo

Oh wow I have a date with serena...? OMG

"Lets go back to mine?" I asked her she nodded "Fine but one question who called?" she asked me

Rinas POV

"Fine but one question who called?" I asked interested "Erm it- it was Ummm it was Serena?" he stuttered "And what did she want?" I asked oh bitch No what did this bitch want? "We have a date" he continued my eyes widen "Oh wow that's that's good I guess right? That means you finally over Bruna" I said with the biggest fake smile ever! I dont want him to go out with her she doesn't deserve him! Ok I know I said I don't have feelings for him but maybe I have a little crush. On twitter everyone goes crazy about me and him in a relationship but let me tell you something we in a relationship would never work out! We are so different and like Rafael and Leo both said he isn't right for me! We are to different to be right for each other, right?

---------------------

Heiii guys hiw are you all?

I feel like thats the most shitiest chapter that ever existed....

sorry its so short

leave feedback xx

-paulina<3