Chan ♡ 》 Beagle in Disguise

Everything became different ever since you decided to say yes to Kang Yuchan. Back during his promotions with A.C.E, it had been almost easy for him to go out without getting surrounded by fans.

Now that he garnered attention through the Unit, everyone recognizes him easily. Being a main vocal and all, you had to give him credit for that.

You had always been friends and decided to step it up by starting to date one another. Unfortunately, all your dates had been harder to manage since he always feared that you'd be overwhelmed with all the attention.

"Are you sure we'll be okay?" You asked Chan who seem to have been fixing something in the other line.

"Don't worry. Just trust me, okay?" His bright voice instantly warmed your heart.

"I trust you." You assured him before you ended the call.

You really don't know what to expect of today. He wouldn't tell you where you were going or what you were supposed to wear.

A few minutes later, you heard your doorbell being continuosly pressed. This was how Chan usually rang the bell.

You felt yourself getting a little excited but you tried to calm yourself down since he always teased you on how obvious you were on being thrilled for going on dates.

When you answered the door, you were not expecting what you saw. It was Chan, yeah, but a litte more different. He was...dressed up like a fan. Your fan, to be exact.

He was wearing a yellow cap with your name embroidered onto it in pink font. He was wearing a matching pink shirt with your picture on it and hearts surrounding it. His thick black specs completed his get up.

"What..." was all you can say as you gave him a head to toe scan.

"Do you like it? I prepared for this for weeks!" He grinned as he pointed at the shirt and cap.

"I...why are you wearing those...?" You tried to ask as kindly as possible to not offend your boyfriend.

"Well...people might recognize me as my idol self but if they see me as your fan, then they wouldn't recognize me!" He laughed happily at his idea.

You blinked and let it register in your mind. It was cute but moreover, it was hilarious. You bursted out laughing and Chan laughed along with you.

"So shall we enjoy our date?" He offered his arm towards you.

"We shall." You smiled softly and tangled up your arm with his.

The two of you were heading to Han River. Some people would give both of you the eye for what Chan was wearing. Usually, couples would wear matching shirts but Chan's outfit screamed how much he adores you.

"People are staring at us.." you told Chan in a whisper, worried that they may start to catch on to who he was.

"No, they're staring at you. You're too beautiful not to look at." He said cheekily which made you pinch his cheek.

"You're such a sweet talker." You told him which he shook his head to.

"I'm just being honest." He grinned and slipped his fingers into yours.

"You know...I was a fan of yours too. When you joined the unit, you did not know how much I hoped for you to get in." You told him honestly which this time, he was the one caught off-guard.

"Hey...I am the one who's supposed to be all sappy!" Chan laughed and patted his cheeks as he tried to hide his own shyness.

"Can't we be sappy together?" You asked as you pressed a quick kiss on his cheek whivh made him blush even more.

"Ya!" He did the same by stealing a kiss from your lips which caused your heart to palpitate.

"No fair!" You tried to cover your lips and began to run away, only to have him trail just behind you like the little puppy he is.