Euijin ♡ 》 Too Old?

People would often question why you liked him. He was almost a decade older than you were but you still liked him regardless.

He always had some childlike charm to him but that sense of maturity in him when you watched his videos. He knew how to have fun but he also thinked clearly at times when it was called for.

Maybe..that's why you two started dating. This may seem odd to people but you two actually began dating even before the unit started. You met through common friends and later started hanging out with just the two of you.

It was easy to hide it from the fans since they saw you as one of the dongsaeng ones of Bigflo. The group being somehow underrated had also helped you and Euijin go on late dates without worrying about dispatch.

However, things had changed now. He gained more popularity from joining the unit and even ranked second. It almost made you feel like you were drifting away from him.

He couldn't even call you anymore from his busy schedules. But somehow, you always got hold of Chan. Chan was Euijin's bandmate and the closest to your age. You two often talked about UNB's promotion and A.C.E promoting too. You were happy at least to hear that Euijin was doing great.

It had been late one night and you were heading off to bed. You pondered whether to send Euijin a good night text but he never screens them lately anyway.

As you were about to place your phone down on the night stand, your phone buzzed.

From: My Oppa ♡
Message: Can you open the door for me?

You quickly got up and headed down the stairs and towards the door. As you fiddled to open the lock, you can smell the faint scent of Euijin's cologne. Did he just got back from somewhere?  you thought as he only wore his perfume when leaving the house.

"Oppa~" You smiled warmly at the sight of your smiling yet tired looking boyfriend.

He pulled you into his arms, a tight embrace which showed longing. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." You smiled softly, not wanting to let go of him. You two stayed like that for a few more minutes.

You figured that he would have been feeling exhausted from the travel or simply just hungry so you took out a can of cola from the fridge and started heating up your left over tteokbokki.

His eyes were glued on you as you prepared the night snacks for him. He was silent but he was curious about something. He just wasn't so sure how to ask.

"Oppa?" you called out as you finally noticed how he was in deep thought.

"Y-yeah?" He blinked as he snapped away from his train of thoughts.

"Are you alright...?" You sat in front of him, a worried frown now resting on your pale lips.

"Have you been...talking with Chan lately?" He finally brought up as he traced the opening of the cup with his index finger.

"Yeah? We have. Why...?" You smiled at him and this made him look away from you.

"Are you...interested in him? He's almost your age too...." He mumbled. You can sense how this topic was downing his mood.

"I'm interested in the stories he tells me. Especially the ones which involve you." You smiled as you reached over to pat his head. "You're not...jealous, are you?"

"I...just...are you sure you wanna date someone who's as old as me? People would probably think that you and Chan would be a better match." He was still avoiding your eyes. You knew someone would have told him this because Euijin does not tend to overthink things unless it was instigated on him.

"Oppa. I didn't fall for you because of your age. I fell in love with you just for who you are and how happy you make me." You smiled and reached towards to caress his cheek. "And I wouldn't doubt my own feelings for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too, oppa."