Hojung ♡ 》 My Mom's Boyfriend

Today was a special day for you. You were about to introduce your long time boyfriend to your parents and despite being a bit worried, you were also quite excited.

Hojung was feeling calm despite your shaky self. He was simply reading a book while you paced around your shared apartment. He was not staying as often with you since he had to sleep at UNB's dorm.

"Why are you not nervous!" You pointed at him just as he placed his book down on his lap.

"Why should I be? I think I should be more thankful to meet the person who brought me my princess." He smiled warmly as he tugged you down onto the couch with him.

"Y-ya..." your cheeks started to burn up at his comment.  "My mom is not that easy to please with simple comments, you know..." You mumbled as you hid your face against his chest.

"I know but she'll deserve all those comments because if it weren't for her, how would I be as happy now?" He ran his fingers through your locks and smiled softly. "I love you."

"I love you too..." you buried your face closer to his chest as you felt yourself reddening up even more.

A few days passed and it was finally the time to visit your mom. Hojung had bought a bouquet of roses, cake and some sparkling cider for dinner.

"You prepared a lot." You mentioned as Hojung got into the driver's seat. 

He reached towards you and locked in your seat belt before locking in his own. "Well, I'm not meeting just any ordinary person. It's your mom." He gave you his warm smile which made your heart flutter. 

Upon arriving, you were greeted by a familiar creature. It was an old fidgety chihuahua who you called 'Byul' when you first met her as a child. She jumped into your arms as soon as you got to the doorstep, followed by an older woman who resembled your features.

"Umma!" You grinned from ear to ear as you saw your mother. She tried to hug you with Byul in between the two of you. 

Hojung had just finished parking the car and grabbing the gifts her prepared for your mother. He walked towards the doorsteps and you can see your mother watching him intently. "Good evening." He smiled at her.

"My, my. I can see that my daughter does have good taste." She said softly and received the gifts which Hojung had handed her. 

"Thank you but I think I do have the better taste when it comes to choosing her." He gently placed his arm over yours and smiled lovingly at you. This made your cheeks burn and your heart beat raise.

You all entered and Hojung even helped you in removing yours and your mother's shoes and slippers, respectively.  Your mom gave an approving nod before heading into the kitchen. You excused yourself to check out your room and Hojung had volunteered to help your mother in the kitchen.

The night went well. It was filled with laughter and stories about your childhood. Your mom even inquired about how you got together and both you and Hojung had to try your best not to constantly glance at one another and end up blushing. Hojung would also secretly take your hand from underneath the table and gently rub circles at the back of your palm as you listened to your mother.

Hojung soon excused himself to get the car since it was getting late and he promised your mother that he would get you home safe and sound. Your mother watched Hojung head towards the other street while you stood next to her and did the same.

"Dear, don't let him go, okay? He's quite a catch." Your mom gently placed her hand on top of your head. 

You smiled warmly up at her, happy how she approved of him. That was what you were nervous about the whole time preparing to come here but you realized something while having dinner. You should have never gotten worried. Hojung was amazing, an absolute angel if you had to be honest. Anyone who met him would say the same.

"If you let him go, maybe I'll make him my boyfriend...but I really rather have him as my son-in-law." Your mother joked which made you cringe and whine at her.