She innocently eyed us. “What? Don't give me that look Jungkook. I'm just trying to know what you guys are doing here.” she said.

“But your way is not really funny.” I said before rolling my eyes.

“Yeah whatever. Hey Taehyung, someone said I should give you give. Lmao, I'm not a messenger or what. Oh wait! Is that Kei eonni?!” I don't know what's with her and what is she talking about. but what caught my attention was when she called Jiyeon.

Oh damn.

“Kei eonni!” she shouted that made Jiyeon look up. She looks around to find Sujeong. I gulped and made my self steady, but I just couldn't! This will be the first she'll me again after how so many weeks of not being able to go to school.

“Lmao Jimin, calm your ass.” Taehyung teased that made me glare at him.

“Eonni over here!” Sujeong called out again. I swear, my breathing stopped for a moment when Jiyeon found us already.

She look so damn pretty! How can I unlove that woman?

“Ya! Bbangddeok! Wait for me!” Taehyung shouted when Sujeong suddenly run away from us to meet Jiyeon on her seat.

“This will be your way, Jimin. Now grab it and make her yours again.” Jungkook said before he pushed me.

He left while Taehyung followed Sujeong. I sighed. I know I need to go and grab the chance, but seeing her for now is already enough for me. I guess, I just have to let her go for a while. But, I'm not saying that'll let her go forever. Not gonna happen.

What's mine is mine. And Jiyeon is mine.

“Jimin..” I stiffened when I heard her soft voice calling me.

I'm in front of my locker to put some of my books. I didn't know she was at my back already.

I sighed before facing her.

“What?” I asked. I stared at her beautiful face. I wonder, what made God think to create such beautiful artwork like Jiyeon? She's just good to be true.

“Why were you there?” she asked that made my forehead creased. What does she mean?

“Huh?”

“You were visiting me every night, weren't you?” her question made me buffled for a moment.

She knew?

“And you were also watching me the whole time I was reading book. Why are you doing that?” her face is emotionless yet she's still pretty, how can she be so pretty while her eyes says nothing but coldness?

How'd she know?

“I...ahm..” great. I'm stammering in font of her. how great.

“Why are you doing all of that Jimin? I don't know you but I guess you know me already. I want explanations so I asked Jinyoung about that but he's not answering me right. I know there's something with you that made me more curious about you. Who are you really Park Jimin-ssi?” All of her sudden questions made me stopped.

I should tell her the truth. That's what my inner thought says. But how can I even do that if I know that he will hate me after knowing who really is me?

I don't want her to hate me. I just can't let that to happen.

“I can't..” i answer instead.

Her forehead knotted.

“You can't? Or you won't? That's two different thing Jimin. Why can't you tell me? Why won't you tell me? Who are you? Who really are you?!” she shouted but I remained calm outside yet tension inside.

What's with her? Earlier she was as calm as an air and cold as an ice. And now, she's like a bomb nearing it's explosion. Is that the effect of the drug they dugged onto her before?

“I'm sorry but I really can't tell you.” I said before walking pass by her.

But before I could finally leave, I muttered some words. “Jiyeon, please, stay away from me.” I said as I take my leave.

I don't wanna say that because I don't want her away from me. But I don't have a choice but to say those words.

Confusing as it is, but I have to make sure that she won't be able to know any single little detail about me.

a/n: confusing as it may sound but yeah it is confusing af lolol.