"Nothing." I giggle and put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

Dad just shrugged and continue eating his breakfast. I secretly built a smile on my face. Finally my wishes to see my parents back together might be come true.

~~~~

"Thank the Lord And I said to myself, sit down Said to myself, sit down Sit down, you're rockin' the boat Sit down I said to myself, sit down Said to myself, sit down Sit down, you're rockin' the boat And the Devil will drag you under By the scarf in back of your checkered coat Sit down, sit down, sit down, sit down Sit down, you're rockin' the boat Sit down, you're rockin', sit down, sit down, sit down You're rockin' the boat Sit down, you're rockin', sit down, sit down, sit down You're rockin' the boat Sit down You're rocking The boat!"

The others start cheering at each other and laughs at us as Tina, Artie, Mercedes, Kurt, Rachel, and I are doing our first number in Glee club ever.

"That was the most ghetto number I have ever seen." Santana said.

"Then just call me George Jefferson, because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse.
National champs, baby!" Artie said as we are cheering together.

"This week's assignment is easy." Dad suddenly walks in. "Graduation is just a few days away. There's nothing left to prepare for. Our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do: Say goodbye." He said as he writes "goodbye" on the white board. "Underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors; seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

"A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever." Mercedes said.

"We can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest, so we know her the least." Brittany said.

Dad just chuckles and grabs a guitar and sit down on a bench on the front and looking at us.

"I really hope you're about to rap." Quinn simply said.

"No such luck." Dad chuckles. "I'm leading by example here. This one is for you guys." He smiled and start playing the guitar.

Will:
May the good Lord be with you
Down every road that you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you

Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young, forever young

May good fortune be with you
May your guiding light be strong
Build a stairway to Heaven
With a prince or a vagabond

And may you never love in vain
And in my heart you will remain
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young, yeah

And when you finally fly away
I'll be hoping that I served you well
For all the wisdom of a lifetime
No one can ever tell

But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you, win or lose
Forever young, forever young
For, forever young, forever young

~~~~

"You seems really happy today." Mike smiles at me as he pack his locker stuff.

"I guess my parents are getting back together." I giggle.