Cought

Midoriya blushed with Katsuki's soft kiss and hummed , when the boy turned off the water and began drying his body , be couldn't get his eyes off Katsuki , he was very toned and nice formed . When his boyfriend warped the towel around his waist he hummed , "hey kachan , do you have another turtleneck?..or do I use the one I was using" he said holding his own arm and pouting sightly , cheeks pink and he fidget a bit .

Katsuki slicked his already wet hair back with his fingers and turned his head to look at the boy. "Hm yeah I think I do" Katsuki curled his finger at the boy as sign to follow him out the bathroom. They both walked down the hall together and stopped at Katsuki's room, he opened the door and told Izuku to shut it behind him. Katsuki walked over to his wardrobe filled with various clothes and rummaged through, his tongue was slightly sticking out as he concentrating on finding his other
Turtleneck. "Aha." He pulled out a bright orange turtleneck with black stripes at the cuff of the hands and at the neck of the sweater. He chucked it to Izuku and it landed on his head, he laughed and watched his cute pout. He shrugged off his towel throwing it on his bed and began to look for clothes for himself. Since they were having dinner soon he'd have to wear something that wasn't just casual.

Midoriya grabbed the turtleneck and leaned it on his arm , he opened the door slowly turning around and looking behind "I'll go change kachan" he said going to the room beside Katsuki's , he closed the door and looked through his clothes , he looked for something else , maybe a sweater , he grabbed a black sweater he bought , a jeans , not too tight and his red shoes were down stairs , he took off his towel and began dressing up with the clothes he chose , messed up a bit his hair and stretched Midoriya began mumbling a bit , and the he started practicing alone , about how he was gonna tell his mother about their relationship, "hmm..mom , kachan and I. , finally um got closer , and we.. we have feelings for each other , we.. like each other , so-" he said lowly and he placed one of his hands on his face "no no no.. not like that uhh.." be continued talking like he were in the dinner already and walked around the room.

Katsuki decided on a a black top with a denim jacket and some jeans, he hummed lowly and looked at himself in the mirror. He slicked his hand through his blonde spikes and shrugged "good enough". He stretched and walked out his room, he banged on Izuku's door once before opening it. "Hey Deku you ready-" Katsuki observed the boy from the entrance to his room with hands in his pockets. "Hey shortie, you practicing for tonight?" Katsuki sighed and trudged up towards Izuku, he flung his arms over His shoulders and leaned in to rest is body against the smaller boy's back. "Don't stress so much about it I got it all covered kay?" Katsuki tried to reassure Izuku and played with his curls. "Besides those clothes won't tidy up themselves" Katsuki smirked reminding Izuku.

Midoriya made a small 'ah!' when Katsuki rested his body on his back , then he hummed and slid his fingers in Katsuki's arms , when he told him to not stress out , he nodded "o-okay , I'll try to" he said tilting his head to rest on Katsuki's , and when he reminded about the clothes , his face went all red and shrugged , eyes wide and body tensed up "A-ah!. You're right!.." he said holding Katsuki's hand and walking out if the room quickly and walking fast down stairs with him , making his way to the living room.

Katsuki smiled and practically felt the heat radiate off of him, he was yanked out of the room along with the boy rushing to go downstairs. "Oi Deku calm the fuck down", Katsuki hissed but still complied to being dragged down the stairs by his hand. They got downstairs and made their way to the couch, Katsuki stared at all the scattered clothes in awe "Goddamn they're everywhere" Katsuki hummed. He smirked and continued "Heh I was pretty horn-" Katsuki was cut off by the sound of a door opening. "SHIT-"

Midoriya nodded when Katsuki said their clothes were everywhere and when he heard the door opening, he would swear he felt his soul leaving his body , he quickly placed his hands in Katsuki's back and pushed him not so hard "g-go talk to them or something!. M-make time so I can pick up the clothes!!.." he said running to the couch and picking up the clothes , the turtleneck , the shirt , both pants and one boxer , he couldn't find his own boxer , he panicked more and he just ran upstairs with The clothes he was able to found 'kachan how hard you threw my underwear!!!??' he questioned in his thoughts and threw the clothes in the room beside Katsuki's, he closed the door and gave a long sigh .

Katsuki practically ran to greet his parents and blocked their way to the living room. "H-hey mom dad" Katsuki tried his best to smile which wasn't very natural of him, his mother picked up on this and narrowed her eyes at him. "Katsuki..why are you smiling? Did something happen?" Mitsuki held shopping bags in her hands and chucked her shoes off. She tried to get past but Katsuki blocked her way, "Katsuki why the shit are you blocking my way for" Mitsuki got even more suspicious and Katsuki just Dryly chuckled, "Heh it's nothing I just wanted to give you a hug". He huffed his mother and when he broke apart she looked as if she's seen a ghost. "Katsuki. Did you do something bad, where's Izuku what have you done" Mitsuki practically shoved Katsuki out the way with Masaru following close behind. She yelled "IZUKU?".

Midoriya never felt more panicked in his life , when he heard Mitsuki says his first name loudly , he thought that maybe she got suspicious of them, his body went all red and he quickly walked down stairs , "h-h-hi Miss Mitsuki!!..Mister Masaru!!.." it was obviously noticable that he was nervous , when he passed through the couch again , he looked around, looking for the boxer , his Boxer, 'i need to find them before they do!..' Midoriya stood in front of Katsuki's parents , while his eyes looked around.

Katsuki eyes his mother as much as possible, she returned back the glare. "Izuku sweetie are you okay? Has Katsuki done anything bad? Don't be afraid to tell me I'll beat some sense into him", Mitsuki chuckled lightly her son was angered. "OI you old hag fucking watch i-" Katsuki was stopped with a hand in his face that pushed him away. His mother walked through to the kitchen and dropped the shopping, Masaru did the same. "Inko will be here in a few hours so you two be on your best behaviour".
Katsuki noticed Izuku's eyes darted around the room tryna look for something. He turned round and walked to the couch, he felt eyes stare at him.

Midoriya shrugged a bit , still nervous , he moved his head to the sides , adding a 'no' , , when he saw how Mitsuki pushed his son, his eyes widened a bit, "A-ah!.. It's really okay!. Kachan hasn't done anything to me , really!." When she went to the kitchen , he let out a sigh , when his boyfriend walked to the couch , he got closer to his him and held his face , "s-sorry for taking long " he said as he caressed his face , he didn't noticed Katsuki's mom was glaring at him , he just cared About Katsuki , he adjusted his jacket and taped his shoulders "hey..kachan , i-i Don't find my boxers...." He whispered lookin at his clothes while adjusting them and his face went red "y-you threw then way too hard.." he looked up at him and pouted , he said all of this whispering so his boyfriend's parents couldn't hear.

Katsuki's mouth twitched, damn he got too caught up in the moment. He made a 'tch' and dropped to his hands and knees he slowly whispered a bunch of curses and searched underneath the sofas. "Come on you piece of shit where are you", Katsuki flinched when his mother spoke. "What the hell are you doing brat" Masaru put a hand on Mitsuki's shoulder as a gesture to calm her. She sighed, "I'm just looking for something fucking hag" Katsuki snarled, he felt some thing, something soft and his eyes lifted Up. "FUCKING FOUND IT" Katsuki yelled presenting the boxers in the air. Ah shit, he quickly hid them behind his back forgetting his parents where there, he turned around to meet a pair of red eyes staring. "Katsuki...."

(Omg, I'm so sorry for not updating in hella long time , I got kinda offended with the person with who I RP and honestly wanted to delete this rp since it gives me pain , but I really liked the rp only..it doesn't matter the person anymore I guess, I'll keep updating- stay up!~)