Caught out of guard

Katsuki fell dead silent and stood still at the door, he gritted his teeth and squeezed the handle. He glanced at Izuku, Katsuki's face was on fire. He shut the bedroom door but this time the blonde was inside. He glared at Izuku, "Deku..." He started grinning psychotically but was flushed at the same time. "You have the nerve to be curled up on my guest bed like that, hugging my fucking towel and jacking yourself off like that."He stepped closer to the boy but this time his expression was unreadable, he smirked and flashed those red eyes of his. All in one quick motion he grabbed for Izuku's pillow throwing it to the other side of the room and pinned him down to the bed. He grabbed the smaller boy's arms, "And your already fucking hard as hell" He growled in a low voice. "What was you thinking huh? You was thinking about me wasn't you" Katsuki rasped and grinned even wider by the look on Izuku's face.

Midoriya's eyes widened more this time, 'h-he's gonna hit me?..' he thought to himself, when Katsuki pinned down Midoriya , he was shook , his arms were held and he couldn't move them , when he heard the words of the blond guy he's face deep redned , he didn't have other choice , and he just looked to a side shameful "i-im sorry" he said feeling like an idiot for not locking the door before doing that , he looked at the blond guy once again "n-now let me go..i-i said the truth already.."

Katsuki stared at the boy with a relaxed expression on his face, eyebrows raised he hummed in thought. "Sorry doesn't fucking cut it Deku" Katsuki raised Izuku's arms over his head and straddled the side of his thighs so he couldn't move. "Just look how fucking red you've gotten" Katsuki hissed deeply, he moved down and whispered low in the smaller boy's ear. "Tell me Deku, what was you thinking about that got you this hard" Katsuki ordered.
And as sly as the blonde could be, he snaked a hand down to the throbbing and grazed his hand against it.

Midoriya felt so nervous , and he half closed his eyes , "y-you..touching me..a-and..being inside.." he confessed , his eyes staring at Katsuki's red eyes , with his cheeks tinted pink and being dominated by Katsuki "k-kachan.." he must low with the touch of Bakugou's hand on his body , Maki him weak "i-i told you now..wh-what are you planning to do?." He said in a innocent way , but actually this was making him impatient.

Katsuki hummed amused in thought, he stared down at Izuku smirking devilishly. "How lewd Deku" He grabbed at Izuku's crotch tightly earning a yelp from the smaller boy, "Your filthy Deku, thinking of such erotic things..." He smiled even deeper and looked more like a villain than ever. He leaned down again, hand still on his crotch, "How about you beg for me to do want you want me to do to you" he growled low into Izuku's ear nibbling it and waited for his reply.

Midoriya made a small gasp , and stared at Katsuki , he was impatient , he looked to a side and sqweezed his eyes , his cheeks getting redder by hearing Katsuki's voice right on his ear , hearing the order from the blond guy, without moving he just said in a weak way "k-kachan... please touch me.." he stared at him , nervously and biting his own bottom lip."please touch me kachan.." he repeated , this time it sounded impatient , his eyes opened and stared at Katsuki's "d-do whatever you want to me kachan"

Katsuki grinned and his eyes filled with lust and dominance, "Heh Deku, don't fucking worry I'll fuck you up good" Katsuki rasped into his ear and held Izuku's hands above his head with one hand, the other grazed against his throbbing cock. He looked down at it and gave it his full attention, he yanked Izuku's shorts down and smirked "All Might underwear huh, hah I fucking knew it you crazy fanboy" He snorted wasting no time to pull down his boxers to reveal his already hard and throbbing member "Deku, look how hard you are for me" Katsuki licked his lips and started to stroke his member slowly staring daggers into Izuku's eyes, the blonde was getting turned on himself.

Midoriya gasped and covered his mouth , to shut his moans , he gripped the blankets with one hand "k-kachan.." he said in low moans , his member twitched and had precum on the tip , he held Katsuki's hair a bit tight , closing his eyes and feeling his body melt , sweating drops on his face and blush , he was enjoying it.

"Your enjoying this aren't you slutty Deku" Katsuki pumped harder at the base watching Izuku, he lifted his hand to grab at Izuku's hand and pulled it away from his mouth. "Deku let me hear you, I wanna hear everything" Katsuki didn't ask this he ordered, he thumbed Izuku's tip and watched as precum came pouring out. Katsuki was enjoying this and he knew Izuku was enjoying this even more.

Midoriya moaned lowly , his body twitched because of Katsuki touches , he placed his hand on top of Katsuki's head , not holding his hair anymore , he lifted his back a bit and threw his head back "h-hurry up.." he begged for Katsuki to make him feel good , he kept closing his eyes and breathing heavily.

Katsuki squeezed Izuku's balls in a tight grip "Don't tell me what to fucking do Deku, you listen and obey me only" Katsuki declared, he rubbed harder and pumped Izuku's member more faster "Cum for me Deku" He growled lowly feeling his own member throb. He bit his bottom lip and bent down to bite Izuku on the shoulder harshly, licking it after he sucked on Izuku's skin at his neck leaving a red mark that would surely bruise. Katsuki felt like an angry animal in heat.

Midoriya held the bed tighter and he sqweezed his eyes "k-kachan!..I'm close.!." He raised his back more and gripped onto Bakugou , in loud moans , the semen spread out of his member , making a mess on both of their bodies , his breathing was intensed and he opened his eyes , they were half opened "kachan..a-amazing..." He grinned to the blond guy and hugged tighter his neck.

Katsuki bent down lower so that Izuku could hug him tighter, "Of course it was amazing" he smirked and then lifted his broad back up. His hand was covered in Izuku's semen so the blonde thrust his fingers into Izuku's mouth and ordered him to lick it all clean. "Look at the mess you've made slutty Deku, now my top is fucking covered in your shit" He watched as Izuku choked on his fingers, he felt a throb down below and bit back a hiss.He pulled his wet fingers out and roughly took his black tank top off chucking it to the floor. He tugged on his waist band to his black pants and stared down at Izuku. "Deku be a good little slut and suck me off" He smirked and pulled his pants down and soon they where off revealing a hard bulge in his grey boxers.
Midoriya stared at the hard bulge , he slowly sat on the bed and pushed Bakugou on the bed , not so roughly, he just wanted to make Bakugou comfortable to feel good , he went lower and he kissed Bakugou's Manhood , he slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard member , he gave a gaze up to Bakugou and licked the tip of his member , it was hot, closing his eyes  he licked a side of his cock as he placed his hands on his legs to spread them a bit more , so he could suck him without problem.

Katsuki bit back a boss as he was pushed down onto the bed but seeing Izuku's lustful gaze shut him up. Katsuki flinched at the sudden sensation of Izuku's soft lips on his hard member and he grunted. The blonde grabbed a fistful of Izuku's curly green hair and petted him slowly as he felt the licks of Izuku's wet tongue on his member. Katsuki hummed lowly and let Izuku spread his legs. "Hurry up Deku, fuck me with your mouth" he rasped on edge and felt his insides turn to mush every time he stared into those lustful green eyes.

Midoriya slowly slid Bakugou's member into his mouth as deep he could he started bobbing slowly and giving little sucks , the rests of the member he couldn't reached with his mouth , he rubbed his hand on it to make all the member feel good , he gave lust stares at Katsuki while sucking him as he ordered.

Katsuki bit back his moans but couldn't help it and one slipped out. "F-fuck Deku.." Katsuki gripped at Izuku's hair more tighter "Faster Deku.. Harder" He ordered as he felt his member twitch wildly in Izuku's warm mouth. Katsuki tensed his body and couldn't help himself as he thrust his hips upwards to Izuku, he heard the boy choke and he hungrily bit his lip.

Midoriya bobbed faster and sqweezed Bakugou's balls , he slid his member deeply  in deep throat, and he tried to not choke , his tongue was rubbing his member as he sucked him , he the member twitch inside his mouth and he stopped for a second to look at Bakugou "kacchan...c-come in my mouth.." he said to slid the member in again and bobbing even more faster than before and rubbing his hand quickly.

Katsuki lost himself as Izuku spoke, he threw his head back and fucked himself into Izuku's mouth even more. "Ah- fuck Deku f-fuck I'm gonna come... Swallow it all" He ordered feeling his member tense up and release everything he had into Izuku's mouth. He held Izuku's head in his hands and pushed him down on his member as he heard him swallow it all up. He gently pulled Izuku's head back and sat up shoving a finger into his mouth "Did you drink it all?" He searched the boys mouth and smirked.
"Good, now Deku what do you want me to do to you now?" He questioned gripping Izuku's thigh digging his nails in...