"my room"

Midoriya stepped in and began taking off his shoes , Katsuki's father's seem to be in their rooms , is getting late after all , he held Katsuki's hand again and pulled him into a kiss , he hugged Katsuki's neck and kissed his nose gently , He rubbed their nose together and he shut his eyes slowly , feeling so relaxed , he never imagined Katsuki liking him back , but he felt so happy to having him by his side , looking his bright red eyes , caressing his blond spiky hair , his heart beat racing.

Katsuki melted into the smaller boy's touch and shut his eyes leaning into the touch of his hair. "Izuku you're so perfect" he fluttered open his eyes and stared deeply into Izuku's green ones. He smiled and held Izuku's waist loving how he held Katsuki's neck and rubbed their noses together. Katsuki felt the shivers run down his spine and electricity shoot through his body. He edged closer and their lips met, desperately Katsuki thrusted his tongue in, tasting everything Izuku had, caressing The other boy's tongue. He ran his hands up and down the boy's waist. Pushing him to the wall he towered over him, his head angled downwards for the kiss.

Midoriya melted into the kiss , he ran his fingers through the boy's hair and kept kissing him , he rubbed his tongue on his , he loved Katsuki's taste , his hot mouth , low moans began slipping out of his mouth , filling Katsuki and hitting him with his vibrations , he slowly raised one leg hugging the other boy's leg , he didn't want him to let go , he continued melting in the kiss. He slowly moved his head back away , breaking the kiss , he bit softly Katsuki's mouth , then licking it.

Katsuki let out a low groan and flashed Izuku a face filled with lust and pleasure. Katsuki moved his hand down to grab at Izuku's thigh and raised it higher to be almost at his waist. He slowly rubbed and slid his hands all over Izuku's inner thighs making the boy moan. "Don't be too loud Deku we aren't the only ones in this house" Katsuki playfully winked and motioned up the stairs. "My bedroom" He took a few steps forward and spun around to face the smaller boy he stuck out his finger and Hooked it back motioning for him to come and follow him.

Midoriya nodded , stepped forward to go with the boy. He tried to be silent , walking behind the boy , he went upstairs with him , when they headed to Katsuki's room , the boy plopped on the boy's bed , letting our a sigh , he looked at Katsuki who was closing the door, he looked at him raising himself , he hugged his own legs and grinned at the boy , eyes half closed with his freckled cheeks tinted pink , "kachan , you're so perfect.." his grin went wider and his blush covered more his cheeks.

Katsuki turned his head to focus on the boy who looked so fucking cute sat on his bed like that. "Fuck and you're so cute damn nerd" He strolled up to his bed and sat in front of the blushing boy. He caressed his freckled cheek and added on, "My damn nerd". He smirked seductively and took off his hoodie he pointed to the boys shirt, "Take that off, oh and everything else too" He casually added.

Midoriya's cheeks began burning more and he began taking off his clothes , he took off his All Might themed shirt and his pants , he placed his phone down in a pillow, he just kept his boxers and he remembered the mark he left on the boy and he looked at it, making him grin and he got closer to it to give a gentle kiss on it , "you're mine too kachan.." he looked up to him and smiled , he sat back and crossed his legs , only watching the boy "you're gonna take off your pants too?" The boy asked.

Katsuki smiled at this and nuzzled into Izuku's kiss, he stared down at his boyfriend. Taking in how beautiful he looked, he grinned at the words that last left Izuku's mouth. He unzipped his jeans and slid them off his long legs kicking it to one side, he crawled onto the bed joining the boy sat rather lonely. He balanced on his knees and grabbed his rock hard member underneath his boxers that he was wearing. He eyes Izuku smirking even more seductively, "You want this?" Katsuki tilted his head
Asking an obvious question that he already knew the answer to.