24

Kentrell
I was on my way to pick up Nissa for her doctors appointment. I went to her house and honked the horn so she could know I'm here. As she walked out she had on a crop top that showed her belly. He stomach wasn't that big but you can tell it was getting bigger. She officially 5 weeks pregnant with my... well are baby.

"Hey" she said getting in the car and kissing me.

I kissed her back. "Wassup" I said to her.

Me and Nissa been hanging out a lot lately and I been starting to catch feelings for her. She chill and mad cool so I decided to go ahead and shoot my shot. Kalea ass probably don't want me so I decided to go ahead and go with her. We only been dating for 2 weeks now and no one know besides us. I wanna keep it low key until I feel like I'm ready to tell.

"Where were you?" She asked me.

"At the trap with the boys" I told her.

"Oh okay, you wanna go to a party tonight?" She asked me.

"Bae, we went to one yesterday. And you don't need to be drinking with my child."

"I know, I'm not I just wanna go out and have fun before I get to big to be doing all that stuff. And once we have the baby I can't go no where" she explained. She had a point and I felt where she was coming from.

"Okay, I understand that but I wanna stay in tonigh. We can chill together. I just wanna relax" I said to her.

"Fine" she said folding her arms.

"Unfold your arms, you gonna be okay" I said as we pulled up to the doctor.

We both got out and headed our way inside the building. She went up to sign herself in and then we waited for her name to be called.

"What you want the baby name to be" she said sitting next to me.

"Ion know. If it's a girl maybe Faith, and for a boy I like Dominic" I said to her.

"Those both cute, for a girl I was thinking Aniyah, and the boy Dre" she said.

"We will see when ever the time comes" I said to her.

Just after I said that they called for her. We both headed out back and they lead us to the room we were going in.

"How are you today?" The doctor asked her.

"I'm good" she replied back.

"That's good, so today we are going to be doing the same thing we didn't last time, just checking making sure everything is okay and looks right" the doctor said.

Nissa nodded her head okay and the doctor checked her and did everything she needed to.

"Okay, everything seems good. Your next appointment won't be until a month since everything is looking good. The next exam is your first ultrasound and we will be able to tell you your due date" the doctor told her.

"Thankyou" she said and they shook hands and we walked out.

"You ready for your first ultrasound?" I asked her as we headed back to the car.

"Duhhh, I'm ready to see our baby, period." She said.

I laughed at her, "me too, but you hungry?"

"Yeah, lets go to Chic-Fil-A" she said.

"That do sound good" I said and we started our way to Chic-Fil-A.