14

Kalea
Me and Kentrell was on our way back to the house from the mall. We got so much shit it's  unnecessary. We walked out the mall with so many bags. We got in the car and then headed back to my place. Kentrell said he was just gonna drop me off because he had to go to the trap. We finally arrived and he gave me a kiss before I got out the car and he pulled off.

I went to the house door and knocked since I had so much stuff. No one answered so I put the bags down and looked for my keys. I finally found them and I opened the door. I started putting the stuff in the house. When I continued walking I saw blood...  it was my momma.

I ran over to her and started crying. "MAAA! MAA! DONT BE DEAD PLEASEE!" I said crying on her.

I hurried up and went to my phone and dialed 911. I told them everything and they said they was on the way.

"Mommmaa. Hang in there man I love you to much to loose you" I said continuing to cry on her. I don't wanna loose my momma, she been there for me so much. She keep me motivated and everything, she like my bestfriend. She the best mom I could ever ask for, and if I loose her, ion got shit to live for no more.

I continued talking to her because her heart was beating but it was a awkward beat... I don't know how to explain it.

"Stay I'm there momma, please stay strong I love you" I said breaking down. I was covered in all her blood and I didn't even care.

I finally heard the ambulance come and they got her and hooked her up to a machine ASAP. I got inside with her and kept talking to her on the ride to the hospital.

"Is she gonna make it?" I asked one of the men that were in with me.

They didn't say nothing. I started pouring down, the thought of my momma on the edge of dying is killing me man. And who ever did this shit is trifling.

I got my phone and called Twan.

"Sis, I'm busy, call me back in 15" he said and hung up. I called him back, he know if I call again it's important.

"Alright what?" He said.

"M-m-momma got shot, in her head and they don't know if she gonna make it, we on our way to the hospital right now" I said trying to hold back my tears. He didn't say nothing he was speechless.

"Wait, what?" I heard him say sounding like he was finna cry.

"Momma might not make it"I said pouring down. It hurt me to even say something like this. I couldn't even catch my breath I was crying so much. I felt my eyes getting puffy too.

"I'm on my way" he said and then hung up.

I figured he would tell jay, and Kentrell so I didn't bother calling them.

I saw a piece of paper stuck to my leg from the blood and I removed it and opened it. It read "let the games begin," soon as I read it my tears stopped. It was like something in me turned of and something else came on.

"Imma kill this bitch" I said to myself.

We finally arrived at the hospital and they rushed her in. I saw that Kentrell, Jay, and Twan was already here. We all tried to go back but they said we couldn't. We sat down waiting in the emergency room.

Twan and Jay came over to me and started hugging me. I started crying on them. I love my brothers man.

Once they was done, Kentrell came over. He just looked at me at first and I saw tears forming down his eyes too. My momma was like a mom to Kentrell too, so I know he was hurting. I went up to him and hugged him. He was hugging me tight like he was finna loose me. We hugged for almost 10 minuets as we cried on each other, and then Jay and Twan joined in.

About 40 minuets later one of the doctors came.

"Family of Serena" one of the doctors said. We all walked to her and followed her. She lead us to a room with my mom in it.

She was hooked to the machine and she was breathing. "So what's going on?" I asked the doctor.

"Well, your mom is lucky, it didn't go through her brain, but since it hit some nerves of the brain she just might not be able to live. It hit one of the nerves that the brain tells the heart to beat, which explains why she is having difficulties breathing" the doctor explained.

"So, If she does pass, how long do you think she have?" I asked her.

"Right now, doesn't seem very long" the doctor said.

Soon as she said that the machine my mom was on started going off, it showed her heart rate dropping. There was doctors rushing in trying to help her but it was nothing they could do. We all watched as my mom took her last breath, her last time ever with us.

"I'm so sorry" the doctor said leaving out the room.

I dropped down to the floor and started crying. Kentrell came over to me and rocked me back and fourth. I laid in the corner and just cried with him.

"Cyleena did it" I whispered to him.

He stopped and looked at me. "How you know?" He said looking at me.

I gave him the note. He went over to Jay and Twan and showed them also. They all looked at me and back at the note. I nodded my head to assure them it was real and she the one who did it.

The rest of the night we stayed there with my mom. We was all crying, and we cried ourself to sleep. Imma miss my momma so much man.

_______

R.I.P MOMMA 😢

Cyleena finna die ? 👀

Thoughts?

Short chapter but w.e 🤷🏽‍♀️