I'm Not Savannah

Chapter 2

My chocolate brown riding boots dangle off the edge of the cliff as I fix my ruffled pink floral print top.   20 feet below savannah peeks over the top of her ray bans to me on the edge of the cliff. “ you do realize you’re sitting in dirt, while wearing white jeggins?”  I roll my eyes and look down only to realize she was right. “ oh shit!” I cry jumping up savannah giggles from below.  “Sit back down you looked cute like that!” savannah pouts. “then you’ll have to brush me off Van!” I could tell by the way her head moved she was rolling her eyes as she nodded a yes. I plop back  down and let Savannah work her magic with her camera. Another thing she was good at, photography and editing, but she hated editing because it was “sooooo fake!”. Number one thing  bout van: she hates anything fake. From purses to people, she hates it. Which I love about her.

I hear the clicks and can feel the flashes warming my skin for a few seconds before disappearing.

“ dammm you look god ella! Like always” she giggles. What happens next I’ll never be a 100 percent sure of. 

Savannah turns around looking confused, then her head snaps towards me and looks horrified.  Then she just takes off. All I hear is her screeching run before something hit my head and it all goes black.

 I wake up with something over my mouth and eyes. My hands and bound to two posts and my feet are the same. I look down and to my horror I’m not wearing anything. Oh my god, what the hell is going on? I’m feel scared. Really scared. I haven’t felt like this since my mom last hit me and screeched her vile insults.  After all I was the mistake love child. To whom? I don’t know. Someone big rich and famous is all I know.

Then he enters. My heart stops. He’s wearing a masking and he starts to undo his belt as he creeps towards me. It takes me only a second to process and start to squirm. “hello, savannah sweat heart.” He mutters. Savannah? But I’m not savannah… my mind races off as I realize this must be the people who killed Bruce Lyons. The 3 of them vowed against the whole family. They had all 3 in jail though… right? All I felt is horror as I stood there defenseless. Within two hours, the normal Ella Marie Augustine disappeared. She built a thousand and one walls with a thousand and one gates. She hid a thousand and one keys and the last thought the normal Ella every thought was, “please, someone find these keys unlock these gates and tear down the walls to bring me out of this horrifying prison. And then she was gone. With the only thing in her place a shell of a body, and the scared horrified Ella in her place, maybe forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me if this sucks, it probalay dose, just tell me if its like, you know uber horrible and needs more emtion or something.Thanks :P