"I need you on the bed!" He stated painfully, he was so hàrd, impossibly hàrd; it was becoming painful confined within his underwear.

Removing his hand from brushing against her, he hovered over her body, taking her within the confinements of his arms as he took her, spun her around and walked towards his awaiting bed. It had been cold for so long, now it was finally time to set it ablaze as he set her down on it, his excitement peaking as he momentarily stopped to stare down at her still fully clothed and splayed across his sheets.

Taking in a sharp breath he watched her with her legs dangling off the edge of the mattress, her hands grabbing his belt as she unhooked him opening the buckle just enough to get to the button and zipper of his pants.

She was his vision of desire. Her eyes remained locked with his all while she undressed him, now using her legs to draw his pants down until they hit the ground.

Pulling his shoes and socks off first, he then stepped out of his dangling pants quickly, kicking them away then finally freeing himself of his underwear. His cõck springing free and already looking like it was glistening from desire.

Adriana's eye grew wide at the sight of him, she had imagined after all this time they would be frantically fűckíng. But instead they were taking it slow, gradually getting there, teasing one another heightening each other.

Propping herself up onto her elbows she smiled when her fiancé took her hands helping her into a seated position so she could draw the floral dress off her shoulders, pushing the material down until it reached her hips, her hands travelling back up to unclasp and get rid of her bra throwing it across the room unaware and without a care about where it landed.

She squealed when Salvatore pushed her back down, pressing her back into the mattress before gripping the material from her hips, pushing aŝŝ upwards to roughly pull the dress from her body letting it fall onto a heap on the floor.

"Saaalvooo..."

There it was. Salvatore smirked down at her triumphantly. That was the way she always moaned his name when she reached the peak of her desperation. When she needed him inside her, when she was so close to the edge of her desperate release.

Pushing her up further towards the bed so her legs now lay flat he continued to smile. He gathered her wrists into his hands, pushed her arms up above her head.

"I've got you!" He stated roughly crawling on top of her body to straddle her hips while his lips attacked her between her shoulder and ear finding her sweet spot as she shuddered beneath him.

"Don't come until I'm inside you..." He whispered in a low commanding tone into the shell of her ear.

"I-I... ohhh" Adriana struggled to hold off as his free hand bypassed the barrier of her pantìès feeling one of his fingers slide into her slowly. "I can't- I need- Salvo- ohhh"

"Look at me!" Releasing her hands he quickly gripped her face, holding her in place to stare up at him all while his finger worked her from the inside. "Keep your hands up!" He warned noticing the first signs of her body faltering. "Above your head!" He instructed once more all while continuing to fűck her now with two fingers probing deep inside her.

"Salvo... I'm going too- I have too-" Her eyes now wider than ever while her body jolted upwards at the sheer force of his hand below her.

Before she even knew what was coming, his fingers were gone, his hand jolted downwards ripping her pantìès on its way down then he was inside her, buried deep within her walls as she let out an earth shattering scream. Exploding like the fourth of July all over him just like he commanded her too.