~Chapter Two~

Chapter Song

Never be the same – Camila Cabello

_______________✏

Salvatore had helped her up off the ground, taken her hand and slowly led her through the penthouse and to the bedroom.

He knew she had wanted to run there, bolt through the rooms in a total frenzy kicking the door shut at their destination, and deep down he had secretly wanted to do the same. But he needed to savour this, he wanted to be sure he remembered every detail, every movement, every breath for when he was behind bars, with nothing but his memories.

Now, as they stood in the dimly lit bedroom they locked eyes before Adriana approached him. Advancing towards him slowly, she reached for his jaw with both hands. Her palms digging in as she drew his lips to her own, kissing him softly yet firmly.

She felt his hands travel over the top of her own, resting there allowing her all of the power as she kept the kiss at a slow steady pace. Slowly, but surely pouring into the moment all the love within her, transferring it to him in this intimate moment.

The room was dead silent, not a foreign sound present as they listened to the sounds of their mouths ever so slowly devouring each other.

Adriana's hands soon found their way to his tie as her fingers teasingly ran up and down the silk before stopping at the knot and loosening him from his restraints as a low groan escaped his lips. All while their lips moved against each other at a luxuriously slow pace, Salvatore gripped the edge of his tie, pulling the silk further until the knot permanently unravelled leaving it to slide between the couple and onto the bedroom floor while Adriana slid the palms of her hands between his suit jacket and dress shirt.

Sliding up towards his shoulders she pushed the jacket swiftly off him as they both welcomed its fate on the floor with the silk tie all while her fingers quickly unbuttoned the first three buttons on his shirt before she felt his strong arms around her, his firm hands cupping her aśś through her dress as he lifted her up off the ground taking long strides across the room back towards the door backing her up against the wall.

Adriana held him close as she remained trapped between him and the wall. Her chest visibly rising and falling in front of him, she panted with the utmost desperate need for him while he held her there with nothing but his body while he carefully unbutton the rest of his shirt throwing it behind him before taking her face within his hands to kiss her yet again. His tongue meeting her own, as he stroked her needy one hearing the sighs and moans escape from the corner of her lips while she ground into him.

She knew he was all about the sounds of her plèâsure, although he certainly appreciated visual stimulation as much as the next man, it didn't take her long to work out the more she panted, mőâned, pleaded with him, the more he lost himself in her. Gripped her, ground into her with starving desperation chasing his relèase.

So she pushed into him, ground her core into his belt, trying to use anything to get off all while leaning her head back against the wall trying to concentrate on letting go.

"Oh fűck baby..." Salvatore grunted at the sight of her using whatever she possibly could. "Sei bellissima..." (You're beautiful/amazing)

Reaching down between them, his hand pushed up the material of her dress ever so slightly so he could touch her there. His fingers lightly stroking her through her pàntìès as her breathing became deeper, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she screwed them shut tightly almost unable to endure what he was making her feel.