~Extended Blurb~

Leaning against the rail in the hotel elevator she let out a slight yawn, moving her head from left to right, her left ear touching her left shoulder, right ear grazing against the right attempting to get a crack out of her slightly stiff neck. Falling asleep pool side probably wasn't the best idea.

As the sliding doors half closed the pinging sound jolted her attention back to the now reopening doors to reveal him.

Pushing herself against the rail to a firmly upright position her eyes widened at the unexpected sight of him, his finger already pushing harshly on the door closing button forcing the doors closed before anyone else could interrupt.

"What the heck!?" Adriana let out stunned now suddenly aware of her very exposed position. Her black two piece bikini underneath the sheer gold bathing suit cover up wasn't exactly much of a cover up and Salvatore was not going to be impressed with her.

"What are you doing?" She continued stepping back into the rail, feeling the cold metal push up against her lower back as he stepped towards her. The elevator quickly moving upwards towards the suites.

"Where's your boyfriend?" His voice gruff and demanding.

"What?" She questioned still pondering how she had gotten herself into this situation.

The elevator pinged once again, the doors opening briefly to reveal a family of four. "Take the next one!" He demanded pushing the button once more before flicking his head back to stare at her looking indecent as ever.

"You think he'd be ok with you looking like... This?" He questioned knowingly taking a step towards her, like a lion stalking its prey. His hand brushing against the gold material before taking a fist full into his hand jolting her forward towards him taking her by complete surprise as her body smashed into his stern frame.

"You think he'd be ok with you acting like this?" Adriana questioned back placing both palms on his chest slightly pushing away trying to keep her balance in the moving elevator. "Don't touch me..." She warned. "He wouldn't like it!"

A chuckle falling from his lips as he stepped towards her once more, his fist still firmly fisting the material. "But you like it Adriana... Don't you?" He teased with a harsh tone of authority. "Fück your boyfriend!"

And then his free hand was under her cover up, his palm flush against her bikini bottom core, pushing her there, a gasp falling from her lips. "We can't..."  

_______________✏

Oh my!!!

Book Three coming oh so soon ;-)

YOU'RE WELCOME!

500 starting votes and a blow up of comments might get y'all a very early chapter one... Just saying!

x