Don't like me anymore

Hey Yall ! Sorry for the MIA for the past few months, and waltzing back here like nothing haha ! Anyways, like I said in my other book, seven months pregnant, lots and lots to do and just wattpad flew to the back of my mind. I'm really sorry ! x 

- - - 

Louis 21
Liam 19
Niall 15
Harry 15

- - -

"Well, how is he?" Liam piped up once he noticed Louis enter the living area of the bus, having just been tending to Niall who had been sulky for the majority of the day. 

"Started crying the poor thing. I was right when I thought he might have a little fever, he was not acting like himself today." Louis shrugged. "Just texted Lou and the drivers will make a short pit stop for her to see him. Think it might help him a bit. He's never been sick away from his mum." 

"Leeyum!" Harry fussed as Liam was too concentrated on the conversation he was having with Louis that he had stopped rubbing his belly. "Right there." He yanked Liam's hand back and put it back in place, swirling it around his stomach until Liam got the memo. 

"I think that's enough belly rubs for the night, it's getting past someone's bed time." Liam pointed out and Harry only pouted, "Hey, no pouting! Now, if you're going to act like that, then we'll just forget about those rubs huh, and you'll have to go to sleep without them." He said sternly, but chuckled once he heard Harry gasp. 

"C'mon now. Will you be stopping with me or Liam?" Louis chuckled as he watched the gobsmacked boy, gently taking his hand to lead him to the bathroom. 

"He's not going to take them away, is he?" The boy's eyes filled with tears and Louis sighed; the boy could be a bit too sensitive sometimes. "Can't sleep without 'em." 

"No babe, no one's messing with your night routine, trust me, nobody wants to live to see that." Louis promised. It took them ages to get the boy into some kind of routine where he felt happy and content whilst being away from his mother. It was still rough for him, but it was significantly better than it was at first. He gently ruffled the boy's mop of curls before instructing him to sit on the loo whilst he went to get his pj's. 

"Step in please." Louis instructed once the boy had finished his business, holding open a pull-up for the night. "Good boy." He praised before unfolding the boy's pyjamas. 

"The dinosaurs!" Harry's smile widened as he squealed when he stepped into his favourite pair of pj's, the ones that his mother got him right before the promo tour started. 

"Sure are!" Louis tried to match the boy's enthusiasm, giving him a pat on the bottom. "Now, you didn't answer me. My bunk or Liam's?" 

Harry pondered for a moment, "My bunk." He stated proudly, running off into the bunk area but not before Liam reminded him to be quiet for Niall. 

"My, my. Going to big boys tonight, are we?" Louis praised as he tucked the boy in, grabbing the boy's comfort blanket from his own bunk and making sure it was secured in Harry's arms. 

"M'huh." Harry nodded, "but we still need to finish the book!" He quickly added, afraid that Louis wouldn't read for him tonight since he was in his own bed. Louis didn't know how many times he could read the ending of the book again as Harry always manages to fall asleep just as he starts reading and Louis doesn't notice until he's finished with it. Might just tell the poor lad that they finished the book so they can finally start a new one. "Night little one."