Chapter Two - Egocentricity

Jin gazed absentmindedly at the passing clouds as I sat next to him.

"Where are we going?"

I eyed up the agitated looking Yoongi in the driver's seat. He huffed and turned towards Jimin his face twisted into a frown.

"We are going to sort this out right now" he snarled.

"But where Hyung?" Jimin whined.

I glanced at him as his brows furrowed towards the elder man who was now starting up the engine.

"But why does Jin have to come?"

"BECAUSE I AM HERE TO SUPPORT ELIZABETH"

Jin snapped out of his trance at the sound of Jimin's words. I startled as did Jimin.

"You really are evil Park Jimin" he growled.

Jimin turned away from his Hyung clenching his jaw, I saw him take a breath, his hand which was placed on his leg curled into a fist.

"I had my reasons Hyung" he spoke calmly. A little too calm for comfort, I fidgeted in my seat.

STOP

How did we get here? Are you ready to find out? Let us return to the day I met BTS

***

"I'm Jimin, I'm so glad you came"

I try to open my mouth to speak but no sounds came out, I feel my palms getting increasingly moist as a lump appears in my throat. Jin quickly gets up to save me from this situation, he shoots a glare at Jimin as he guides me to a seat.

"Thank you Oppa" I whisper and smile at him sweetly.
Jungkook offers me a bottled water which I graciously accept, I nod towards him thankfully. I see Jimin eyeing me up from across the room, I avert my gaze and take a gulp of water.

 I sit for a while watching the members rush about getting all their stuff together ready to leave

 I sit for a while watching the members rush about getting all their stuff together ready to leave. This is when Jimin pulls his first stunt. He crosses his arms over his body grasping the edges of his shirt and lifts it over his head. I breathe in too quickly and start to cough as he does so earning a smirk from him. Why was he teasing me like this? I side eyed his muscular physique as he purposely stretched and flexed whilst reaching for his things. I felt the back of my neck moisten as I watched him stealthily. I decide to remove myself from the situation spotting Hoseok sitting alone scrolling through his phone, I decide to join him.

"Hey Oppa" I greet the man kindly as I place myself beside him. He glances up at me and smiles widely. "Hello gorgeous". I hide my slightly reddening face at his remark. He continues...

"So out of all of these handsome men the pretty girl decides to talk to Jung Hoseok, I could get used to this" he chuckles as he slides his phone into his pocket.

"Before the others get the chance I would like to ask you a question"

I felt my muscles tense up in anticipation and uneasiness. I widen my eyes as he stays silent, he was obviously waiting for permission from me to continue. I nod as one side of his lips raise up.