Down Memory Lane PT. 2

Start from the beginning

But, despite how soon they had only began speaking, Jungkook opens his arms and throws them around Taehyung; squeezing him into a tight hug.

Tae stood there, completely still, with his eyes wide opened as Jungkook held onto him; having not expected such a big hug.

After a couple seconds, Tae slipped his arm out from in between them and puts both of his arms around Jungkook; the two embraced in a long hug right there in the middle of the classroom for the next several seconds.

Jungkook eventually lets go of Taehyung and greets him face to face with a smile. "Was it OK that I hugged you?"

"Yes...I liked it. A lot." Tae says shyly with a small smile on his face.

Jungkook twiddled with his fingers and nudged the floor with his foot, shyly. "I know we aren't really good friends yet, but...my mom says that hugging is one of the best ways to get even closer to someone. Soo, I figured if I gave you a big hug, we could become even greater friends much faster!"

"...Can I have another one then?"

"Mhm!" Jungkook stopped twiddling his fingers and put his arms back around Taehyung.

Being much more confident this time around, Tae wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist tightly and squeezes him into a bear hug.

Jungkook lets out a giggle as his feet were lifted up off of the ground.

An 8 year old Jimin comes walking up beside them with his arms crossed. He clears his throat, trying to get their attention.

The two boys look over at Jimin; Jungkook still lifted up partially off the ground. Taehyung lowers Jungkook back down and sticks his hands into his pockets.

"Oh, hi Jiminie!" Jungkook put his his hand out towards Taehyung, "This is my new friend, Tae Tae...I mean, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung pulled one of his hands back out of his pocket and held it out, says, "Nice to meet you.."

Jimin tilts his head to the side, looking Taehyung up and down. "Hmm...I don't like you." He says bluntly.

Tae laughs nervously, assuming it was a joke, but, quickly realizes it wasn't; due to the serious expression on Jimin's face. He slowly lowers his hand down and looked over at Jungkook, not really knowing how to react to Jimin's words; hoping Jungkook would say something to make the situation a little less awkward.

"Jiminie...always joking around." Jungkook says through a chuckle. "Come on, you two! Lets go outside!"

After pulling the two boys outside to the playground, Jungkook sets them both down on the grass and says, "Wait right here! I'll be right back.." Before he ran off, he says, "Why don't you two take the time to get to know each other?" He says with a smile and jogs off towards the parking lot.

Taehyung sheepishly looked over at Jimin who was giving him the stink eye. "Um...so...you and Jungkookie are good friends?"

"Best friends." Jimin says as he crosses his arms. "And only Jungkookie's best friends can call him that by the way."

"Oh, sorry...I didn't know.." Taehyung says while looking down at his hands that were fiddling with his pant leg.

"Why are you talking to Jungkookie anyways?"

"We met at the school fair...and became friends."

"You don't just become friends out of nowhere. Friendships usually take awhile you know..."

"Well...usually...but we just-"

"I don't think you should be friends with Jungkookie. I don't like you."