Part 19

a/n: Ok, so this part is like twice the length of the usual parts. I probably could have split the parts in two but I wanted to get this MS parts done before part 20. Hope you don't mind~

Taehyung and Jungkook were both unaware that each other has been threaten by Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook had been walking on eggshells around each other. They didn't want the other to know what was going on, not wanting to say anything to each other in fear of causing more problems. So instead, they were listen to what Yoongi told them to do.

Jungkook didn't want to say anything to Taehyung about it in fear of causing more problems. In his mind, Taehyung had no clue what was going on. And knowing Taehyung had some anger issues, Jungkook figure Tae might do something he regret. And to Jungkook, whatever Yoongi's plan was couldn't be any worse than embarrassing Taehyung. He didn't even care what happen, as long as nothing happened to Tae.

On the other hand, Taehyung didn't want to say anything to Jungkook because in his mind, he ruined Yoongi's plan. All he had to do was make it a few more months until middle school was over. Yoongi was sure to forget about it over the summer, and even if he didn't and told people at least he would have summer vacation away from school.

A few months went on this way until the end of the year. Oh and Jimin? He was just blissfully unaware of anything. Well actually he was still a bit leery about Tae, so that is not entire true.

June

Jungkook and Tae had not really done anything besides a kiss here and there during the past few months. Tae had convinced Jungkook that it was better to wait until school was out for them to continue on with their relationship. After all, the guys were only pretending to be ok with him going to the dance with Jungkook for the sake of the plan. They didn't actually know about their secret relationship, and probably wouldn't be ok with if if they did know. So Tae didn't want them suspect anything real was going on between them.

School | Lunch

Jungkook and Jimin were getting something in the vending machine when Jungkook look over and noticed Yoongi was leaned up against the wall nearby. Yoongi motion Jungkook to go over. Jungkook made sure Jimin was busy with the vending machine before he walked over.

YG: "Hey. It's been awhile since we spoke, but I wanted to make sure you are going to agree to Tae's offer to the dance."

Jungkook nods, Yoongi says~ "I mean it. Tomorrow is the dance."

JK: "I will alright?"

Yoongi shooed Jungkook away. Jungkook walked back just in time, Jimin had turn around as he was walked back.

JM: "They didn't have the ones with nuts in them."

JK: "It's ok. You're nutty enough." He patted Jimin's head.

The two walked into the cafeteria, Jungkook and Jimin sitting down. Jungkook says~ "Oh, I have to tell you something. I've decided to go to the dance with Taehyung...so you might want to find someone else to go with."

JM: "What? Why wait until last minute to decide this?"

JK: "I was thinking about it and maybe it will be fun.."

JM: "Well fine but I'm still going with you. All three of us can go together...I am not about to give you and Taehyung any chance to be alone. He still is on my list of people to watch out for...who knows, he could be planning something big. It seems like a Taehyung thing to do."

JK: "You really think Tae has gone through all this trouble to make me feel comfortable for months just to do something dumb at the dance? Is that what you are getting at?"