"Who the fuck is Leigh?" A man with a tattoo running up his neck asked.

"Me dickhead." Leigh snapped at him, kicking the mans boot.

"Never knew that." He fired back, looking actually impressed that he had learnt something.

I bet that didn't happen often.

"Look, what's your name?" The muscular dominating one stepped forward, locking his black soulless eyes with mine.

"What's your name?" I fired back at him. I didn't like his attitude or the way he spoke as if I was something under his foot- that he could squash easily.

The corner of his lip twitched into a smirk. "Girl you got a pair of lips on you. What are you sixteen?"

"Eighteen." I corrected him. "And I don't like being referred to as girl."

"Well you won't tell me your god darn name." His eyebrows shot up. "So spit it out girly."

"I don't spit."

Leigh pulled on my arm, "Pull your attitude in." He almost looked scared. Of what? This man? Why?

Sure he looked threatening. But so did a pitbull.

"Fine. Your new name is girly. So girly what can you offer this club to pay for your board and bed?" The man didn't seem to be holding a grudge against me.

"Well I don't cook." I said that one quickly.

"Clean?"

"Fuck no."

"Then are you planning on riding my men's cocks?"

My mouth dropped open- how dare he! "Hell no!"

"Then you ain't got shit to offer me." He crossed his arms to make a point.

I took a step closer to him, staring up into those soulless eyes. What skills did I have? A skill that not every walking blonde had.

"I can work your books better than any old drunk man, you currently have doing it. I can make your dirty money crystal clean. So clean that even the FBI would be seeing their reflection, if they were to look into it."

His mouth dropped- and it was his turn to be shocked.

"And how would you do that?" The man asked beside him- seeming pissed off. Perhaps I had just insulted the current book keeper.

"By turning this." I wave my arms around the empty garage. "An actual garage. Not to mention purchasing businesses that you can actually run your dirty money through. Seriously, what are you doing with it now? Writing it all off as cash?" I scoffed.

But when the man's eyes narrowed, I knew I had hit the nail on the mother fucking head.

"Clearly, you have this side of your business real fucking sorted." I scoffed and uncrossed my arms.

"Gab, fucking shut your mouth." Leigh made a point to pull on my arm to face him. "You don't know what your fucking offering."

"Yes I do. I'm offering to make their money clean. It's not like I haven't done it before." I wasn't stupid. I was far from it. Which is why I had a larger piggy bank than most. My brother wasn't the only one that needed something to pass the time since mum passed.

Mum was better at it than I ever could be though.

You see since I was ten, I began to learn the ropes on how to deal with the stuff that dad found 'fallen off the back of a truck'.

"You really can do what you are saying." The muscular beast pushed the man next to him back in line and he closed the gap between us. "Because if you can, that would be really fucking handy."

"I'm only as good as the money coming through." I dropped my head to the side, studying him some more. "You keep the cash flowing and I'll do what needs to be done with it."

"How are you so smart for an eighteen year old?"

"Because I'm not your normal eighteen year old blonde cheerleader."

"And why should I trust you when you won't even tell me your name."

"Why should I trust you, when you can't tell me yours?"

"Look. She doesn't know what she is offering. I'll chuck her in a hotel or something. Seriously Saxon she's running her mouth."

"Back away Irish, seems your little sister knows the webs she's spinning."

"Irish." I screwed my nose up and looked at Leigh. "Seriously. You got landed with Irish? Let me guess its cause of the luck of the Irish?"

"It's because I managed to pull him out of deep shit before he got caught." Saxon answered for me.

"Vote on the girl becoming the new book keeper." Saxon threw over his shoulder.

All four guys looked at each other.

"Yay."

"Yay."

"Yay."

"Fuck it less work for me to do, Yay."

Saxon's eyes locked with mine "Yay."

"Do I get a vote?" I stubbornly arched an eyebrow at him.

"Don't know darling, if you get your way with everything then fuck it why not. So do you want to come dance with the devils?"

I looked up at Leigh- who was clearly unhappy with the idea.

But he would be. It meant me around more.

I turned, looking back at Saxon. "I always liked dancing, especially when there is a chance I could get burnt." I put my hand out, "Deal?"

His large tattooed hand wrapped around mine. "Fucking deal sweetheart."

Well then- let's dance.