He let the farm slowly die to nothing.

Something that once was his pride and joy was now just a lot of dead grass and rusty equipment.

"You would have been fine." Leigh grunted. "Now what the fuck am I meant to do with you. You can't come back to the club."

"Well thanks for overwhelming me with support right now." I spat in his direction. "Really thanks Leigh. I get kicked out of home and you just make sure I know I'm just as much of a problem as I was to him, to you."

He gave me a side way glance, clearly regretting his words.

"Wasn't like that." He grumbled.

"Yeah it was." I glared out the window. "Just drop me in town. I'll think of something."

Which right now was nothing. What the hell was I supposed to do? I had no friends. I had no one to turn too. I lived on a farm in the darn middle of nowhere for most of my life. Hell I was even home schooled by mum.

"Like fuck." He grunted and slowed down to the corner. "I'll figure it out."

That's Leigh's way of saying he had no fucking idea what he was going to do but it also meant, he wouldn't give up till it was sorted.

I stared down at my pink duffle bag. Everything had happened so quickly that I had forgotten to grab the picture next to the side of my bed of mum and I. I regretted it instantly.

Was no way in hell I could turn back around and get it now. Dad was serious when he kicked me out- he didn't want to see me again. He hadn't wanted me around for years now.

Leigh use to say it was because I reminded him of mum.

I think it is because Dad turned into an angry drunk.

~~~

"I had nowhere else to take her." Leigh argued with a muscular, tattooed, tall and intimidating man a few metres away from the truck.

I had driven past this place many years while living in Snakes Valley. It was hard not to stare at the barbwire fenced lot. It was supposed to be a working garage but not once had I ever since a car being worked on.

The tall large gates were wide open. Pity everything else about the place told you to fuck off.

There was a line of motorcycles to the right of the truck. My eyes kept being drawn to the shiny and highly detailed bikes.

I wonder if Leigh's was as nice, as those.

He had never ridden it home- not once. Always came in the old pick up when he came to visit.

Maybe he didn't want stone chips.

"She can't stay here." A rough and rather rude voice piped up into their conversation. "You should've known better."

That's it. I could stick up for myself.

I pushed hard against the door to get out and with as much confidence I could have I scrolled towards them.

"You know I have ears." I crossed my arms, feeling not threatened by any of the four males.

Leigh turned around, seeming slightly pissed off to see me out of the truck. "Get back in the truck Gabriella."

"Not happening." I shook my head and eyed down the bikers.

My eyes were naturally drawn to the one in the middle. Slightly larger than the rest, muscular wise. He also stood with a dominating look on his face.

"Look I'm homeless. I promise to stay out of your way till I find somewhere that ain't here to live. It's not Leigh's fault I ended up here. I got myself kicked out of home." I explained the situation to my best. Still it didn't seem to sway their judgement.