Trouble In Paradise

Start from the beginning

I huffed then rolled my eyes running up the stairs before Jay could slap my ass.

I went into the kitchen getting an apple sitting on the counter eating it. Jay came inbettween my legs. "Give me some" I handed him the apple. He took 3 big ass bites out of my shit.

"You said some" I snatched my apple back.  He slapped my thigh it makes a clapping noise.

"Who you snatching from"

"You" I slid off the counter and walked to the garage. I stood there waiting for Jay. This nigga got not only a Bugatti but also a Ferrari in here with some other expensive cars.

He comes out the house looking all mad. I picked a car and he grabbed the keys letting me get in first shutting the door then went to his side and got in.

"You mad at me" I put my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged my hand off and kept driving. I sighed and crossed my arms. I uncrossed them getting an Idea for what I'm going to do later.

We finally pulled up to the court. This is where I met Jay for the first time. I got out of the car walking away from Jay and to the bleachers where Bae, Day, and Mia sat.

"Hey bitch," Bae said giving me a hug.

"Hey hoe" I gave everybody they hugs and said hey. I look over at the court to see all the boys playing basketball.

"Yall want to go to the corner store over there" Mia pointed to the store across the street. I nodded and we all got up walking across the street.

I got a blue Gatorade, a sprite, salt and vinegar chips, and talkis. We all went to the counter to pay for our stuff.

"Will that be all?" the counter asked.

"Ya"

"Alright it is 8.36" I paid and we went back to the court the boys were sitting on the bleachers.

We walked up to them. Mia sat by Ice, Bae by Mace, and me by Jay. The other boys were trying to talk to some girls on the court. I gave Jay the salt and Vinegar chip and the Gatorade.

"Think you " he pecked my lips.

"So you not mad at me no more"

"Naw" I don't even know why yo petty ass was mad in the first place but ok.

"I'm ready to go" my stomach was starting to cramp up again and I was really sleepy.

"Ight baby let's go," we said bye and left. On the car ride home I went to sleep.

"Sympathy wake up"

"I'm up" I sit up and get out of the car following Jay up the stairs. I went to the room while he went somewhere else.

I go to the bathroom starting up the shower. I let it run while I take my clothes off. I get in letting the water wet my hair.

I started shampooing my hair when I hear the shower door open. I turn around to see Jay. "What are you doing," I said covering up my body while trying my best not to look down knowing that he has no clothes on.