f i r s t ' i l o v e y o u' ( i )

__________________

T O N Y S T A R K
__________________

You were helping your boyfriend about his new suits, and you stayed beside him all day, till you both finished the job. After adding a few more touches, you both put it in a safe and secured place to store for a while, then you squealed when Tony wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you and placing you to a table. He looked directly into your eyes in delight and you stared back teasingly. "God, I love you." He mumbled making you blush a lot and felt yourself warm and filled with joy. Now, you're expression changed with a more soft one and spoke back. "I love you too Tony, so much!" You get closer and kissed his lips, the moment was electric and amazing, the kiss was filled with passion and romance, you could never ask anything more to happen to this day because it was already complete.

___________________

S T E V E R O G E R S
___________________

You danced around the living room playing the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran, you knew Steve was watching but you didn't mind at all. You swayed your hips to the song and sang the lyrics having a little session. "When you said you looked a mess! I whispered underneath my breath, you heard it darling you look Perfect tonight." You sang, then suddenly you made a turn and when you stopped, Steve's lips crashed with yours. You held the back of his neck making the kiss deeper, you love this feeling, like really love it, you fell in love with his touch right away.

"I love you so much (Y/N)," he said softly when he pulled away, a smile brightened your face, and your eyes lit up by his words. "Steve, I love you even more." You cupped his cheeks while saying it and a huge smile also made its way to his face. You kissed his cheeks, then after a while you both find yourselves dancing to more songs of Ed Sheeran, making the night absolutely fun.

___________________

T H O R O D I N S O N
___________________

You have been in Asgard for a while and you loved the place deeply, you think the planet was breathtaking and incredible, plus the people we're also nice and respected the both of you. But there is a time that you wanted to stay put in Thor's room and wait for the sunset to arrive, watching the beauty of it with your own eyes. You were at Thor's room balcony, and you thought to do it there. You stare at the sky till it was filled with orange, pink and white. You loved this view, you stare at it amused, this is what you've wanted and you're finally seeing it. "It's beautiful isn't it?" You heard a familiar voice, you turned and it was Thor, he stay beside you putting his hands to the ridges of the balcony. "It really is," you said never taking your eyes off of the incredible moment. You can feel Thor's gaze at you but you ignored it, then he spoke up, "I love you dear," your eyes caught his, looking at him directly, surprised and joyful. "I love you too Thor!" You squeak and hugged him tight as he did too, you both pulled away then your lips now meet, all you can say that it was memorable, kissing while the sunset is playing was an absolute divine combination.

______________________

L O K I L A U F E Y S O N
_______________________

You and Loki planned to have a picnic, so you both did. You both lay under a tree, telling each other a couple of stories. Thankfully, the place you decided to do your date was at an empty place, but it was filled with plants and trees, fresh air breezed the air. You both have relaxed so much enjoying each other's company. You love having a moment with him, you really did, you like how his voice sounds, filling your senses, deeply satisfying you. Then moments pass, he looked at you his eyes looked so needy and desperate. He kissed your lips, staying on top of you. His lips travelled to your neck and jawline, you felt yourself melt under his touch. Then you hear him say, "I. Love. You. So. Much. My. Queen." He said in between his kissed making you melt and vulnerable even more, you loved the way he had said it. "I love you more, my king." You spoke then both of you continued your little session, when you finish both of you were left satisfied. ;)

____________________

C L I N T B A R T O N
____________________

Today, Clint will be teaching you archery, you were excited yet terrified, you believe you'll just embarrass yourself that'll bring down your confidence. Then he lend you a bow, then he gave you an arrow, after a few seconds of struggling, you finally put the arrow in place ready for a strike. Clint guide you in positioning better so you can now start, your elbows reach as far as it could to give the arrow a good shot, then your fingers released the string making the arrow flew, but it fell on the ground instead of the board you're suppose to hit. Hours passed and you still struggled to hit the center, you finally gave up and put the bow down. Clint looked at you confused, but then he realized that you were a little disappointed at yourself. Clint grabbed the bow and starting shooting all three of the boards you're supposed to hit, it all landed on the center. This made you feel worse even more. "C'mon babe? Look, its quiet easy." He explained and you scoffed tiredly. "Easy? Well, you're Hawkeye! That's why its 'quiet easy' for you." You make quotation with your fingers when you mocked his previous words. Then after a few minutes of talking to you, you finally had the guts to try again, Clint helped you with the position and as soon as the arrow swung, it hit the center of the board. You jumped up and down in excitement tugging Clint in anticipation. "Oh my gosh Clint! I did it!" You squealed and all he did was chuckle. "I love you (Y/N)," he had a smile bright on his face and once he said the three words you felt a smile growing to your face as well. "I love you even more Clint." You looked at him and pulled him for a kiss.

____________________

B R U C E B A N N E R
____________________

Bruce invited you to his lab today, since he needed your help in one of his discoveries. You gladly accepted it since you also knew about some of this stuff plus it'll be a time to spend with your boyfriend. "Hi honey," you entered the lab and sat a coffee at the table, his eyes glued on a screen, his eyebrows we're furrowed and haven't made a single move. "What's wrong?" You slowly walked over to him and he explained that the thing he's observing stopped moving. You quickly analyzed what was wrong and tapped your fingers onto the screen, after pressing a few keys the thing started to move again. He looked at you completely surprised and wide eyed. "How did yo-?" He still couldn't believe it, and you chuckled at his reaction. He sat down and you gave him his coffee sitting on his lap. "Well, I've always loved a girl that's really smart." He smirked, you look at him, this time it was your turn to be surprise. "I-I love you (Y/N)," he said directly at you. "I love you too Bruce!" You hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

____________________

B U C K Y B A R N E S
____________________

While making dinner, you saw your boyfriend sat on the couch looking down, looking a bit bothered. You would glance at him to do if his actions would improve, but he sat quiet and would put his hands on his head. You turned off the stove so you could talk to your boyfriend. You sat beside him and he looked at you for a while then turned his head down once again. He had a frown on his face, so you were more concerned.

"Bucky? Are you okay?" You touch his metal arm, "mhm, I'm alright." His gaze was with you and gave a weak smile, but you look to his eyes and what you saw was quiet different. "No, you're not, I'm your girlfriend, I know if something's up." You kept your hand on his metal arm. "Okay okay," he then started to explain. "Aren't you worried? That I can cause chaos? Like, I'm different now, I'm not the same anymore." His head turned down again and never met your eyes. "Hey, Bucky look at me," you held his cheek to make his eye contact with yours. "You're alright, I'm not worried at all, you're my Bucky, I love you just the way you are, and I'm very lucky to meet someone like you that it sweet and caring." You spoke, then his eyes met yours now, but filled with hope as it lit up. "I love you for you, and you should trust yourself too, okay?" You gave a smile, and kissed his soft lips. You both pulled away then hear Bucky say, "I love you, do you know that?" Your heart warmed in surprise, hearing words like this coming out of him was a relief and such an embracing feeling. "I love you too Bucky, and I always know that." You hugged each other and feeling more good than ever.