p e r i o d s ( ii )

______________________

P I E T R O M A X I M O F F
______________________

He'll tease you, like a whole lot. He'll even make fun of your groaning and rambling till he make you mad. But at the end of the day, he'll apologize and be sweet, he'll usually make you laugh by doing a ridiculous face or telling a joke. He will do anything just to make you calm and positive in time.

_______________________

S T E P H E N S T R A N G E
_______________________

He has knowledge about periods, and how to make you feel better, it'll work as always after all he was a doctor. He'll give you advice on things you can and can't eat that will make you okay. But he'll be a little too strict and kept track on what you're doing and if you're doing it right. All of a sudden you'll be pissed and he'll apologize and be sweet at you, but he never change of being strict. When your cravings visits, you'll usually desire for a food you're not supposed to eat, so he doesn't get it for you. But after a few complaints and whines he'll be done with your noise and get you what you wanted.

____________________

P E T E R P A R K E R
____________________

This boy doesn't know what to do, at all. He'll stare at you suffering in cramps, and when you ask him for a pad he will have to get back a few times before getting the right one. But let's say, he knows how to make you feel better, he'll murmur sweet and comforting words to calm you down, constantly saying 'I love yous'. About your cravings, he'll get you everything you need and want.

___________________

S A M W I L S O N
___________________

Some times he'll tease you, but he's really kind and caring. He'll be annoyed by your rants and complaints, but he never shows it, you just know and notices it. He's willing to be a maid just to fill up your needs and takes care of you like a sick patient. When your bad temper occurs he'll be quiet and understanding, afterwards he'll cuddle you into his arms finding peace at his comforting words.

______________________

T ' C H A L L A U D A K U
______________________

He'll be concerned at you, and will get you help immediately, but when you explain it to him, he understood right away. He handles your temper wisely minutes passed your sitting beside him calmed down. Your cravings we're always exotic, and the foods you wanted can never be found in Wakanda so he'll ask someone to go and buy some for you, suddenly making storage for all you possible cravings.