s e e s y o u h a l f - n a k e d ( ii )

_______________________

P I E T R O M A X I M O F F
_______________________

After a long day, you decided to have a bath, thinking you were alone you stripped into your underwear and went to the living room to watch a movie. As you made you way to the sofa, you saw your boyfriend staring at you in delight sitting on the couch. "Umm, (Y/N)?" his eyes never left your body. "Pietro?!" You yelled and went to grab a robe, you sat down with him and silence filled the room halfway of watching the movie. "Damn, you have a perfect body (Y/N)." He purred, his accent had gave you shivers. Now and then you became flattered by his chosen words.

________________________

S T E P H E N S T R A N G E
________________________

You sat down at your bed, binging on Netflix. You also strut in your underwear since you knew you're home alone. You didn't bother to cover yourself in the sheets so lay on your stomach watching a few episodes.
"(Y/N)? Do you want to eat out-," You saw Stephen broke inside your room and you jumped startled. "Wow, (Y/N)!" He stared at you wide eyed and you realize what you are wearing. "Holy shit Stephen!" You shout and covered yourself with a blanket. "Stephen get out!" You point the door so you can make your appearance at least decent.

_________________

S A M W I L S O N
_________________

You were sleeping in you and Sam's apartment, since your boyfriend was out for a mission, you took this time to have a peaceful sleep. To make your night even more relaxing, you wore your underwear to sleep. A few hours passed the light opened waking you up, the you saw your partner standing in the entrance. You sat up unaware that of what you're currently wearing, but Sam stared at you in amusement. He kept his eyes for a while until you realize what he was looking at. "What are you wearing?" "Oh my gosh" you exclaimed, Sam broke the silence and you went to the bathroom to change into comfortable pajamas to continue the rest of your night.

_____________________

T ' C H A L L A U D A K U
_____________________

You and T'Challa will be having a date night, so you look for a good outfit to wear. Your skirt was already up while you struggled to put on your picked top. "My lady, we are going to be lat-," T'Challa opened the door and saw your body that was half finished with clothing. "My king, a little privacy please?" You shot a look at him, since you knew he's staring at your body. "Uhh, I'm sorry, but you look gorgeous." He complimented and you were quite flattered but you need to finish up. "Thank you my king, but please leave." You ask in the most respectful tone and he did eventually leaving you red by the sudden happening.

___________________

P E T E R P A R K E R
___________________

You finished showering, you and Peter were alone, and you changed on Peter's room while he's in the kitchen preparing your snacks. All of a sudden you stubbed your toe at the side of the bed and screamed out in pain. "OUCH! BLOODY HELL!" then a concerned Peter opened the door, "(Y/N)?! Are you okay? Oh my gos-," he stopped at mid-sentence and you were blushing hard as much as he is. He helped you up and apologized while leaving the room looking like a red tomato.

(A/N: I forgot about Peter lmao)