p e r i o d s ( i )

__________________

T O N Y S T A R K
__________________

Lets just say, he's used to it, surprisingly! I know, but at some points he'll be bothered or annoyed by your groaning and you being angry at almost everything, but every now and then you'll find him sweet and overly concerned about you. Plus, he'll give you everything you want.

____________________

S T E V E R O G E R S
____________________

He's a little awkward around you, especially when you have cramps then crunching yourself to a ball. Whenever you're in this time of the month, he's very understanding and will do anything to keep you calm and seated, he'll also made you laugh if you're taken over by pain at your lower abdomen. He'll also do anything to satisfy your cravings.

___________________

T H O R O D I N S O N
___________________

The first time in your relationship when you got it, he was very questionable, and it made you slightly annoyed. He always asked why Midgardian women such as yourself have to suffer in much pain, but any time soon you'll find yourself answering all his questions. The God as was also willing to be your punching bag, and he's not bothered by it as long as it eased your anger. In your relationship, he knew when you're in the week and he'll be kind and sweet, ready to take on whatever happens the future chaotic days.

______________________

L O K I L A U F E Y S O N
______________________

He was absolutely terrified when he found a red noticeable stain in your behind, he worried so much when you were both a new couple. He'll be sweet and caring, but your groans and grumbling bothered him alot, and when your cramps attacks, he'll worry and always stayed by your side giving you what you want to ease down the pain. Some times, he'll read your mind especially when your craving arrives, before you could even talk he'll give you a look before saying, "You want donuts my queen?" then you'll eventually find your boyfriend buying a box of whatever food you desire.

___________________

C L I N T B A R T O N
____________________

He's in the middle of an angel and a devil. He'll be nice and sweet some times, then he'll tease you and laugh when you're yelling almost at everything that angers you, even when it's not a living thing. But often, he'll pepper you with kisses till you find yourself calm after causing a wide amount of chaos. When cramps and cravings occur he'll be right there to get you what you need.

____________________

B R U C E B A N N E R
____________________

He likes distracting you if you're at the peak of releasing rage at some thing. He'll show you what he's working on, but if it doesn't work he'll think of another way to calm you down. And when you are at the sudden rage, he'll also calm himself down too, preventing himself in becoming the green creature, since the noise you're causing is getting to him. After a while, you'll both watch movies or baking in the kitchen together.

____________________

B U C K Y B A R N E S
____________________

Bucky was a little awkward as well at first when he found out you're on your period, when you called him to get a pad. Suddenly, he was getting used to it, he actually didn't mind at all, he'll act all natural, and he'll be kind and sweet to you. When you started to rant or complain, he'll just listen. And when your cravings came, he'll get anything for you to satisfy your needs.