𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄

暗殺教室| 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

i. genre」;
   Drama, Slice of Life,
   Romance, Slow Burn

ii. rating」;
   Rated T| includes
   profanity and swearing

iii. warning」;
   This book will include contents       
   regarding mental illness such
   as social anxiety, general
   anxiety, and existential crisis.
   Read at your own risk!

   If the following content or
   chapter did not include a
   trigger warning for certain
   topics, please do not be afraid
   to contact the author or correct
   the author.

iv. status」;
   ongoing| may, 22 2018
   rewritten on: june 21, 2021

v. characters」;
    protagonist | Rikka M.
    deuteragonist | Karma A.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

s y n o p s i s

    She was sick of it.

    Mayhaps, it was because of her enclosed world and how it was splashed in a monochromatic palette which dripped black, white, and shades of gray, hence no signs of life. No matter where her cobalt eyes set on, the scenery never seemed to have a speck of color and to the young teen, it was quite melancholic- dull even. To be quite frank, she was envious of those who were able to see the world with bright colored hues because unlike her pessimistic self, she was not blessed enough to own a kaleidoscope to gaze upon what she had missed out on.

    Perchance, the amalgam of frustration and despondency swirling inside her head at the sight of those repetitive shades was due to the fact that she held no power to change it, thus leaving her quite disheartened. Everytime with absolutely no fail, whenever the young teenager opened her eyes in the morning, a sinking feeling of dread would embrace her body as if greeting her after being back from dream land. However, it was anything but welcoming and instead, the apprehensive girl's heart only felt utterly empty for once again, she will continue to live a repetitive life. And if she were to be honest, she was tired of the somber routine.

    Whatever the reason is, it made Maruyama Rikka feel nauseated.

d i s c l a i m e r

Assassination Classroom is owned by Yusei Matsui, it's rightful creator. Kuriyama Mirai's character is written by Nagomu Torii and illustrated by Tomoyo Kamoi. Runa (@lualatte) holds no claim to the anime, manga, and its characters.

Beyond the Boundary was published by Kyoto Animation in March 14, 2015. Runa (@lualatte) does not own Mirai Kuriyama's character design despite using her character to portray the protagonist's appearance in this book.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

c o p y r i g h t

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄 is written by Runa (©2021 lualatte). The supporting plots of Assassination Classroom from 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄, the edited book cover is owned by Runa (©2021 lualatte) . They are ONLY posted in Quotev and Wattpad.