順序; 00

┈┈┈┈順序;
# ZERO.
˗ᵐᵒⁿᵒᶜʰʳᵒᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜ˗

三人称; third person

    Maruyama Rikka was sick of it. Mayhaps, it was because of her enclosed world and how it was splashed in a monochromatic palette which dripped black, white, and shades of gray, hence no signs of life. No matter where her cobalt eyes set on, the scenery never seemed to have a speck of color and to the young teen, it was quite melancholic- dull even. To be quite frank, she was envious of those who were able to see the world with bright colored hues because unlike her pessimistic self, she was not blessed enough to own a kaleidoscope to gaze upon what she had missed out on.

    Perchance, the amalgam of frustration and despondency swirling inside her head at the sight of those repetitive shades was due to the fact that she held no power to change it, thus leaving her quite disheartened. Everytime with absolutely no fail, whenever the young teenager opened her eyes in the morning, a sinking feeling of dread would embrace her body as if greeting her after being back from dream land. However, it was anything but welcoming and instead, the apprehensive girl's heart only felt utterly empty for once again, she will continue to live a repetitive life. And if she were to be honest, she was tired of the somber routine.

    Although the young ravenette desired to be set free from the strangulating- suffocating perturbations that plagued her mind, she somehow didn't know how. But maybe, at some point, the grayscale world she resides in has dulled the small ounce of hope within her which caused her to simply succumb to the tenebrousness as she saw no hint of color for the future that awaits her. Thus, she resolved to take a flight and refused to make an effort to change.

    It was one of those days where Rikka felt like she was caged in a cube made out of glass, where she could only watch from afar as the people around her proceeded with their day to day activities. And during these times, as her azure irises shifted around her surroundings, the young girl fell into a state of sonder hence overwhelming her mind with the possibilities regarding the future that awaits her. Unlike them whose eyes glimmered with hope despite the complexities life has given, the aspiring artist dreaded the mere thought of the time ahead after seeing the absence of light and color in it. Because unlike them, her vision to what lies ahead was also in grayscale since no matter how hard she tries to be enthusiastic and reach back to the fire she once had, the future remains to evanesce before her eyes.

    Deep down in her melancholic mind, the young middle schooler desired to ignite the flame within her heart and paint with colors once more. Because though her body couldn't remember how, in her heart, she was desperate to give life to her creations using brightly colored hues and maybe then, she and her world would finally be saturated with hues. But alas, no matter how much Rikka seeked for what she had a long time ago, it was a mere sense of appetense to what is no longer there, hence it can never be found.

    However, whenever she makes an effort to sketch her future, akin to an artist who lacks an afflatus, the supposed sketch tends to always come out blank. Furthermore, whenever she endeavored to sketch a little too much, it caused a whole mess of lines in her head or in short, incomprehensible. That's why she never touched the pencil again, for the action only added to the pile of weight on her shoulders because of the vast expanse of nihility. The very thought terrified her.

    Though somehow, a part of her knew that there was a huge possibility that she was perhaps overthinking about such simple matters, but Rikka concluded that mayhaps, it was a sign. That no such effort was needed because she wouldn't live long enough to even live her future and it was quite bittersweet, to finally be at ease despite not accomplishing anything.