Chapter 11

Ace's POV (10 minutes ago)

I was watching Crystal and Cameron hug from the stage while the rest of the pack members bowed down to the moon goddess. I'll admit I'm jealous, I kept on thinking that it should be me she's hugging. If it wasn't for my asshole of a father then that should've been me.

If only I wasn't forced to reject her, I should've been taking her out for a date at this moment. But no, right now I'm next to my luna, Abby. Who I was forced to love. But I know deep in my heart that I can never ever love her. She's not my type.

She's not Crystal.

She's not my mate. And she will never ever be my mate.

If only dad understood.

Cameron's POV (Present time)

Crystal and I made an 'ooh' sound when her mom slapped Peter

"That must've hurt him physically and emotionally" Crystal said in the mindlink

We both looked at each other and snorted. Aish this girl

"Serves you right for disrespecting my daughter and replacing her for that bitch over there" The moon goddess said looking at Abby. Ace rushed over to his dad with Abby and her father. Abby and her father glared at the moon goddess as she walked back to the sun god

I heard them whisper "are you okay?" while helping him stand up.
I can feel Alpha Blake and Alpha Peter getting angry and I know they're both about to lash out.

I'm guessing Alpha Blake got angry 'cause the moon goddess called his daughter a bitch.

I can feel they have the same level of anger but Alpha Peter's doesn't seem right. It doesn't feel as powerful as Alpha Blake's.

Crystal looked at me as if she's asking me if I noticed that about them too

"You don't feel an Alpha's power on Peter, do you?" I whispered in her ear. She just shook her head and snuggled closer to my embrace. That just made me hug her tighter

I lightly smiled but inside I'm squealing like a girl. So this is what it feels like to fall in love.

I felt Ace stare at us. I looked at him and I was right. He was staring at us and he still is. I smirked as I held Crystal's waist to make him even more jealous.

His eyes flashed gold for a second. His wolf is trying to take control.
Me being a respectful guy, I released Crystal so he wouldn't lose control of his wolf and start a fight in front of every single pack members of Purewinter and Darkmoon.

And me being an asshole, I held Crystal's hand so he would get pissed. We had a little staredown while Crystal is looking at me confused.

*growl

Our staredown got interrupted when I heard a growl come from someone. That's when I noticed the two Alpha's. They're both glaring at the moon goddess. They got everyone's attention, especially Crystal's.

"You coming to my pack and disrespecting me in-front of my members is a big mistake you just made. You're just a woman. I can tear you down limb to limb 'cause of what you did to me." Alpha Peter said. That's the lamest threat I've ever heard

"You might be the moon goddess but no one disrespects my daughter and gets away with it unharmed." Alpha Blake growled. Crystal stiffened and I know that something triggered in her when she heard Alpha Blake say that.
I can feel her hand tightening its grasp on my hand. She's mad

This is gonna be bad and good at the same time.

"You're nothing without power. You're just a weak wolf without your crown and your title. Both of you are." Alpha Blake said walking towards Crystal's parents. They both seemed to be chill 'cause they know that they can wipe him out with just a flick of a wrist.