One

CHARACTERS

Lee Diana

Park Jimin

Park Jimin

"Hey,"

You turned to the voice and a guy with sleeveless shirt greeted you. Your eyes almost popped out, watching his great biceps. You cleared your throat, blinked few times. After you realized that he's greeting your best friend, Gyuri and not you, you hit her shoulder. Jeez, she's also drooling over his body.

"Sorry, she's not that socialize," You answered for him instead. He chuckled and rubbed his neck. You turn to Gyuri who continued her running on the treadmill, trying to ignore the super hot guy in front of you.

"Her name is Gyuri," You spoke. Your friend hit your arms almost immediately. Giving 'what?' look, you rolled your eyes.

"I'm Jimin by the way. I got to go so, see you soon," He walked away.

"Seriously? You ignored him? He's showing his interest on you, dummy!" You literally blabbering at her. She smirked and slowed down the treadmill. Pulling out her earphone, she gazed to you.

"Don't you see that smile? He's clearly a playboy," She sneered. You sighed at her attitude. She's a goddess, you admit that but she never dated anyone since 2 years ago.

"If you want him, just go and date him," She stuck out her tongue and headed towards the changing room. You crossed your arms as you eyeing her steps. She really need someone.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then. Bye," You hung up the phone. You looked around the bus stop and still there's no sign of a bus. You leaned back in annoyance. Does that uncle should be late every time you're going to ride it? ONLY when you're going to ride it.

"Hey, it's you again!" You looked up. It's him with a snapback and fully covered his biceps with a sweatshirt. You gave a smile back to Jimin.

"Can I sit?"