Chapter 2 - Out

After my visit to the most dreadful place I asked my mother to stop by the local convenience store so I could get the snacks for the movie night. When I entered the shop the smell of sweet strawberry flavoured air freshener encountered my nose. I went to the snacks section and grabbed four tube of pringles with different flavours, I grabbed a huge packet of toffee popcorn - Jai and I's favourite popcorn of all time. I grabbed a bottle of 2 liters Pepsi and paid for the lot. £13.50 not bad. 

When we got home I called Jai to come over as I put the frozen pizza to the oven. He arrived within an hour a dvd on his hand - Peter Pan. I smiled. It's the one when Jeremy Sumpter was Peter. I had the biggest crush on him. Jai chuckled at my reaction. It's nice to know that you have someone who cares for you that much... We settled in the living room with our snacks and drink ready to watch Peter Pan for nth time. 

"So, where did you go today?" he asked casually, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth. 

"What?" I lied. I heard him, I just didn't want to answer him. 

"Gabi I've known you for 9 years. I know you're hiding something. Where did you go today?" 

I gulped. Mentally blocked out on to what to say. He looked at me dead straight in the eyes, I could feel his stare seeing through me as if I'm translucent. "some family stuff" I said and turn my head to the tv screen avoiding his eye contact. His forehead creased and block the tv screen. "Jai, please Peter Pan's coming in any moment. Get out the way!" my voice sounding desperate. Desperate to get out of this subject. He looked at me straight, not smiling just wanted to know the truth. All I felt is guilt. Guilty for having to lie to my best friend. Guilt filled my whole body nothing but guilt. He finally sighs and looked down. 

"Never mind.." he said shooking his head. He sit back down beside me, silence deafening both of my ears. The movie has started but I was staring blankly. I didn't paid attention at all, I was flustered if I should tell him or not. I finally sighed concluding my decision. 

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you..." I whispered to his ear. He shrugged as a reply his eyes glued to the tv screen. Pretending to be occupied with the movie. I sighed once again attempting to be noticed but I was ignored. "Jai.." I shook him. No response. He's mad. "Jai. Come on. Please.." I begged. Suddenly I was took in a spin, my head ached from dizzyness - in no time my eyes blurred out. I could just feel my blood draining out my face. Then out of blue, crimson red of liquid was dripping down my lap. My throat tightens but shockness was flowing down my whole body, I was frozen. My whole body was petrified, it was as if somebody just froze me. From blurring, my eyes was blacked out. Nothing to see but the liquefied ruby still dripping down... 

I didn't see this coming. I should've.

{A/N: I know this is very short but I have been so uninspired lately... Just really need a move on this one, I've left it long enough :) } 

Ecstasy of Summerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें