I LIKE YOU AND I'M SERIOUS (WONPIL)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ne~" She muttered on her breath and start doing her job.

~

But what she said still bothers you, yes, Wonpil is really an overprotective best friend and he sometimes go over the friend limitations of protectiveness, it feels like he's your boyfriend, he doesn't want you to get hungry and check you from time to time if you eat already, or if you are investigating crime scenes late at night, he will sacrifice his rest time and join you just to make sure that you are going home safe with him, and also helps you with the cases you are going to prosecute, things that you don't know if he's really doing these because he just sees you as his best friend or little sister or because the people around you were right, it's because he likes you.

But you don't want to assume too much so you just leave that aside.

You were going to took a second bite on your beef bulgogi set when you saw Wonpil sitting on the corner of the cafeteria.

You place your plates on the tray and carry it, approaching Wonpil table and sit across him.

"I'm sorry" You said as he lift his gaze up to meet your eyes, he raise his left eyebrow and continue eating again.

"Yaaah! Can't you hear me? I said I'm sorry!" He lift his gaze up again and about to carry his tray of foods and leave you but you grab his arm.

"I'll do anything just please forgive me!!!!" You pleaded, but when he smirks, it makes you gulp and regret your decision.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

"Wonpil!!! Please noooooooo!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" You yell at the top of your lungs while tightening your embrace on Wonpil's waist, despite of your loudness you can still hear his adorable giggles.

"This is fuuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!!" Wonpil yelled and fasten the water ski even more.

Wonpil tried to persuade you how many times to have a vacation in Jeju Island and do water activities, but since you are still a junior and have stacks of cases to do, you resisted him and also because you are afraid of sea, and yes, that's what he requested for to forgive you.

"I wanted to do that again!" Wonpil exclaimed while rubbing your back as you pant and glare at him.

"Do it alone! I'm so exhausted!" You said while slapping his hand away and sit inside your cabin.

"Oh come on An! Very no fun!" Wonpil teases while opening the lid of the water bottle and offer it to you after.

You took a gulp and saw some water obstacles, and since you know that Wonpil is having difficulties in maintaining his balance you smirk at the thought running in your mind.

"No, no, noooo!" Wonpil struggles to remove your grip on him, but you manage to drag him to the said obstacle.

"The first one to finish until one of us able to climb on that last piece of obstacle will win the game!" You cheered at the annoyed face of Wonpil.

"If you win, I'll volunteer myself to accompany you to every ride you want to do!" Your grin becomes wider when Wonpil nodded his head.

You both wore a life vest and start jumping at the plastic obstacles, but Wonpil seems not to maintain his balance and slipped on the second plastic float and drop in the water, you grab the rope as you push yourself up the last obstacle and look back at Wonpil, he is swimming up ahead and is cheating you.

You giggles and about to lift your leg to crawl above the finish line but Wonpil catch up and grab your other leg and pull you in the water.

"Yaaaah!!! That's cheating!!!!" You complained and hit Wonpil chest, he pushes you in his arms and kisses you on the cheeks that makes you blush.