(6) Living like lyrics [Trying not to fall for a guy in 10 days]

Chapter 6

...Cause I'm changing, baby, too fast

I'm learning how to fall,

This is crazy I promised to never learn.

I'm scared baby,

What if you're just playing and I'm stuck,

In this never ending roller coaster playing along with faith...

Ami's P.O.V

Everything was falling into place, Psych! Everything had worsened; ever since ROMA came to town my life has been a mess. Starting off with the lame ridiculous bet that now I'm wondering if I can really win. Then, my brother dating my best friend and now the songwriter's curse, it's all too much drama. I couldn't talk to Jake, couldn't even face him. I can't believe his brother was in ROMA, Kyle. I don't remember him at all but his name sounds familiar. It was nice that the guys showed Jake some support, didn't know that he had suffer from a loss.

Now I understand a bit on why Justin doesn't let me know much about ROMA, he doesn't want anything to happen to me like Kyle for being the songwriter. Even though he didn't explain much, I didn't ask for nothing else. I knew the topic pained him so I just went to sleep after he said that. I said my good-byes to Jess, and went to Justin's apartment. They had a date today so I was going to be alone. I had to get use to these days.

I opened the door and saw a super hot guy on Justin's couch sleeping with no shirt on. I gasped and looked the other way, even though I was already in the room, I knocked on the door real hard so he could notice there were guests. Wait? The only guest in this room is him, I'm living here temporarily.

"Ugh, Justin did you forget the key again?" he yelled as if the person was outside.

"It's not Justin" he quickly opened his eyes, looked at me and got up from the couch.

"Oh, you're um Justin's sister, right? Ami if I'm correct" his face was so familiar, but I didn't dare to look much since he was with no shirt and had a super gorgeous chest. I nodded.

"Would you mind putting a shirt on?" I asked looking at the window as he finally put a white t-shirt and sat on the couch. "Justin's not here right now and will return late" I said putting my bag on the kitchen counter.

"Got a date with the girlfriend and left the sister alone" he started teasing as if he were familiar to me.

"Excuse me? And just who are you?" I asked now a bit annoyed by his presence

"I'm Damien, we met yesterday at Jake's house, and years before but you probably don't remember, right?" no wonder he was so familiar, now I was getting confused we knew each other from the past? His name and face is so familiar but it's like I can't go in further into my mind. Maybe he seems familiar because I just saw him yesterday, maybe. "And I'm here to babysit the damsel in distress from the dangerous beast" he said trying to sound sophisticated

"And he would be?"

"Jake, of course" he added now in his normal tone. His dark green eyes were almost covered by his messy brown hair made him look mysterious but hearing his humor he's 100% one of Justin's hot, funny, player friends.

"Justin asked you to do this?" he nodded as I rolled my eyes. "This is just great and yesterday he told me the reason he even knows him, but-"

"He told you?" he cut me off with a confused look

"Yeah, Kyle was Jake's brother and he doesn't want me to do anything with the band because of the songwriter's curse"

"So that's what he said?" he sight and looked more relaxed