☆Choices☆

"Someone is going to love you the way you want someday, but that someone isn't me."

She was sitting Indian style on the floor, dressed in all black, her face in her hands. Her body shook as the tears spilled and she couldn't wonder why she was being punished, all she wanted was his love, but instead she got pain. She was hated for it, she didn't mean to be cruel but hadn't someone said 'fight for what you love?'

She stood up and walked over to her drawer, it was beside her King sized bed, she knelt down beside it, opened the topmost drawer and brought out the white pill. She had purchased it for someone else, it was so ironic she'd be the one to use it.

She had thought it would be foolish to try commit sucide, if she had, he'd have forgotten about that, because the love of his live would be with him. But now he had made it clear, he doesn't want to have anything to do with her, and she felt dead. What was the point in living and watching the person you love, love another person.

No one will miss her, they all hated her. The world would be glad she left.

She raised the pill, and was about to place it in her mouth when the shrill sound of her ringtone interrupted. The caller ID showed 'My other half' her mouth dissolved into a smile, she'd miss him.

"Hello?"

"Emma are you okay?, I have this weird feeling something bad is about to happen to you,"

Stupid twin telepathy she cursed inwardly, she injected enthusiasm in her voice when replying him, "Of course I'm fine, I'm just a little tired, can you get nutella for me on your way home?"

She could hear him sigh in relief, he worried too much about her, he sacrificed a lot for her, he deserved a much better life, without her, she was just a burden.

"Sure," He replied and there was an awkward silence, their conversations always dissolved to this, he always tried reaching out to her but she never allowed him in, it was too late for that now, she was filled with regrets.

"Jake?" He hummed in response, "I love you." The words felt foreign rolling of her tongue, she had never used those words for any other person.

He was shocked, she knew, "I love you Jake, I always have, I was just so stubborn to say it out, you are my other half, The best version of me, the half I'll never be, I love you."

His voice quivered with emotions when he replied, and she could almost imagine tears on his eyes, "I love you too, Your my twin." That was their problem, the King twins, they cared about people deeply.

'Your my twin' it reminded her of a song Jake had liked, it was from a cartoon, "I'm your twin, your my twin.." She trailed off.

She heared him chuckle, the sound of his voice warming her heart, well what's left of it, "We'll stick together through thick and thin." He finished off for her.

She laughed and he laughed also, "I better go get your nutella."

"You do that,"

"Emma, can you repeat that, I love you part, it's going to be my new ringtone."

A tear slipped down her cheek,"Sure." She paused, "I love you Jake, I always have, I always will, don't forget none of this is your fault."

"Okay, what's that last part about?" He asked

"You'l know." She replied cryptically

"I'll hang up now." And Beep.

She placed her phone on her drawer and stood up, She dipped her hand in red paint and went over to her white wall and wrote out five letters, she stood back and admired her work, She walked over to her bed, layed on it and at a whim popped the pill into her mouth, after swallowing with she laid there waiting, memories flashed and she could literally see her whole life flash by.
She remembered a prayer she had learnt when she was a kid, and she recited it.