☆Attention☆

Max 👆👆.

(SAM POV)

This week has been the best week of my entire life.Finally things were going smoothly.

My relationship relationship with my mum has improved, now she acknowledges my presnce, and we do make small talks, and the most important part, we hugged!.

Lucy is a devil spawn. She might be cute and all but she is plain evil. While other young girls her age had Disney princess posters on their wall, she had Disney villains poster. And guess who her role model is. Ursula. She also has, this laboratory corner, where she practices her evil potions. She is sure is brainy for her age. Twice this week She had shaped off each of my eyebrows and am bald at the center of my head. And when I told Kenzie. All I got was "Lucy really likes you, The last Nanny was locked in the toilet with a monkey. "

Kenzie has been the best, she taught me girly things like how to braid my hair and pluck my eyebrows. Telling each other secrets, helping me combine clothes, and doing each other nails. My personal favourite, Fantazing over models.

Emma has been well Emma to me, she never talks to me, and sometimes I Catch her staring at me.

Jake has been the sweetest! He surprises me with gifts, Godiva chocolates, flowers. He is so romantic, and we have also been on more dates. Oh yeah! I almost forgot, he has improved on his pick up lines too.

And Max has been Annoying, it's as if he is every where! And he always makes sure to annoy the fuck out of me and then give me his cute smirk! You read right, I think his smirk is cute. He helps me babysit Lucy, the both of them are literally inseparable, and do you know the worst parts, he makes good comebacks, the best.

"Sam, check out what I sketched!"

Speaking of the devil-

I turned to see what he sketched, we were in art class and Mr Oswald had excused himself to the principal office.

Max sketched me, with these words "I'm so ugly, I make blind men cry" written across my forehead.

I had to admit it was a pretty good drawing, as much as I would fangirl over the fact that Max sketched me, I had to stop is taunting.

"So what do you think" he smirked.

"Why do I feel like every time we discuss, it's always about how hot you are?" I asked.

"Why?" He smirked "would you prefer us to discuss how not hot you are?"

Dang it

"You are....are..is...Urrgh" I said in frustration, and I was rewarded with his laugh.

Stupid Max, stupid art, stupid school, stupid class, stupid bell, like dang it!, why won't the stupid bell ring?!!.

As if on cue, the bell rang. I Shot out of my seat and ran down the hallway to the cafeteria. I saw kenzie, and after collecting my food I went to sit at the popular table.
The usuals were there, Jocks and cheerleaders. They all were discussing while eating.

Someone cleared his throat loudly. Yeah, you guessed right! It was Max.

"So I found this down the hallway, and I want to read it out loud to all of you" He said while smirking.

Then I watched him as he opened a pink book. If I doing know better, I would have thought it was my Diary.

He cleared his throat again "This is the Diary of Samantha Alexis Jenner ,do not read until you've been given permission"

Holy fuck! It is my diary. It must have fallen off my backpack while i was runing. He can't read it out loud!, he will find out about my crush on him, it would be so embarrassing and what would Jake think? In my diary there is a poem about the difference in Jake and Max.