Sasori froze again, "What?" He breathed the word out slowly. "You didnt deny that you liked Yakuza-san." itachi repeated as he nodded his head in deep thought. "Must be true then." he added with a sly smirk. "Its ok we all suppo-" Itachi began to comment. But, before he could finish, Sasori grabbed the front of his collar and yanked him closer.

"I dont fucking like the Yakuza." He spat out. "I don't fucking like Deidara either. And I'm not GAY!"

Itachi remained calm, the taunting smirk still on his face.
"Then what is Yakuza-san to you then?"

There was silence for a small second and hesitation that Itachi quickly detected.
"A worthless waste of space." His expression stoney. "You of all people should know i only tolerate him to win the bet. After this shit with the sound and his uncle is dealt with and the school year is over, i could care less about what happens to him." Pushing past the Uchiha, soon as Sasori hits the corner, his body goes rigid. His hazel eyes penetrate the side of the navy haired teens head in shock.

Tsugumi pushed himself from the wall, his bangs shadowing his eyes; Sasori couldnt move. "Nice to know you feel that way dollface." Tsugumi turned away, his expression still unseen by the puppet freak.
||

I lean my head against the bus window. All of these strange emotions were practically eating me up from the inside. I had heard what Sasori had said and wasnt surprised. What was i to expect? That he would claim his undying love for me or something. This wasnt the notebook nor one if those cheesy love stories. People have said worse about me yet...it hurt. It stung more then any blade or bullet... 'This is why i hate people. ' i felt myself grimacing. Any type of human connection only made me weak. And I hated being weak.
||

I stepped off of the bus and stretched. The cool mountain air was refreshing and even though the temperature was well below freezing, i was used to it as the cold never bothered me anyway. The resort was huge to say the least as other tourist walked in and out of the building despite the sub starting to set.

I followed behind the other students into the resort keeping my distance from dollface. Just because we were partners for this assignment didn't mean i had to associate with him outside of it. The walls were covered with skis and boards in every size. Benches and cozy looking couches littered the lobby, creating a homey feel.

Whilst Orochimaru-sensei went up to the front desk, i take the time to examine my classmates. My red eyes landed on the lone female member of the sound 4. I nodded in greeting to the girl expecting her to ignore me as she usually did but she nodded slightly in return. Ever since she helped me escape, me and her hadn't spoken a word since. It was to risky. "Hey Tsugu-" Immediately, my hand shoots out, covering the females mouth. Squinting my eyes in irritation , i glance at the female Uzumaki. "What did i say about using my real name karin." i use her real name to emphasize how serious i was. Her eyes widen in realization before nodding in apology. "Gomen, it kind of slipped." i nod back in acceptance but gasp as she throws an arm around my shoulder bringing me close. "So what if we end up getting roommates? You think my roomate will be hot" She says with a suggestive smirk causing me to roll my eyes. Karin played both sides of the field. If you didnt get that, well to put it simply shes bisexual. So, having a same sex roommate would be a field day for her. "Stop touching me, youre dragging attention to us." I state bluntly, side glancing at a few people whom were whispering and looking at us. I shiver as a cold feeling ran up my spine.

Looking over my shoulder my eyes make contact with steely pale blue of a certain blonde female. Last thing i wanted was anyone getting the wrong idea. "So what let them talk?" She snorted. "Its not like they know youre a-" I cut her off with a murderous glare causing her to hold both hands up in surrender. "Geez youre no fun anymore Tsu-kun." She whined. "Im not here to have fun." i deadpan. I mean it was true. I was here to kill- Identify the sounds boss. Of course Karin didnt know that. As far as im concerned, she only knew the fake story i supply the people who dont know with. 'Foreign exchange student from America that came to live with granny.'