Ep.20: Gideon Rises

Start from the beginning

Gideon: Ladies and gentlemen!!! Today I'm delighted to announce my new plans for the former Mystery Shack!!! I give you... *takes off the covers showing the model of an attraction park* Gideonland!!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan: *gasp*

Gideon: We are gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gidentertainment!!! *walks over to Bud who's holding a cage with a cover* And introducing our new mascot: Little Gideon Junior!!!

Bud: *takes off the covers showing Waddles dressed as Gideon*

Gideon: Boom, he's a pig!!!

Mabel: WADDLES!!! You monster!!!

Stan: Alright, that's it!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: *take off your disguises before climbing on stage*

Mabel: *kicks off a Gideon cutout*

Stan: Alright, listen up, people!!! Gideon's a fraud!!! This kid broke in and stole my property!!!

Mabel: Arrest him, officers!!!

Dipper: Yeah!!!

Gideon: Such accusations!!! Mr. Pines, I recall you gave the property to me! Look, here's the deed right here! *shows the deed*

Blubs: Well, that's all the proof I need to see.

Durland: I love you, little Gideon!!! Sing them funny songs!!!

Gideon: *snaps his fingers*

Guards: *walks over and place a hand on each of you and the others' shoulders*

You: Wait!!! *run to the mic*

Dipper and Mabel: *look at each other in confusion before looking at you*

You: Everyone, I know you all think Stan Pines is a selfish, mean, old fraud, but if it weren't for him I would most likely be dead! Years ago I was lost in the woods. He found me and made the Mystery Shack a place where I could stay, where we could all stay: a home.

Stan: *smiles genuinely*

You: And this brat of a kid is trying to take it away!!! So please, if not for Stan, for his niece and nephew, or for me even.

Guard: *picks you up and drags you away with the rest*

Gideon: My, who would ever believe that nonsense?

You: ...

Gideon: Now, would you be a dear and get of my property, old man!!!

Stan: I'll show you who's the old ma- Ow!!! Ah, my hearing aids!!!

Guards: *carry you and the others away*

Gideon: Thanks for visiting Gideonland, friends!!! Oohoo, don't come back, I don't care for y'all!

~outside the fence~

You, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan: *sigh*

Dipper: Don't worry, guys, we'll get the shack back somehow!