Chapter 3

Hey guys! Here's chapter three!! Hope you enjoy! I do not own sailor moon or any of the characters!!🌙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Darien POV* 

I hear the familiar chime of the bell on the arcade door as I walk in. I look around for the girls. I spot them in a booth in the corner of the arcade,hugging.

"Whoa,who died?" I ask jokingly.

"Oh shut up Darien" Raye laughs as the girl move back to their seats.

"No need to be sassy with me missy!" I say as I snap my fingers in a Z form.

"So Darien.." Amy says trying to change the topic. "Aren't you gonna introduce us to your friends?"

"Oh yeah...I forgot they were here,sorry. Anyways...This is Zach" I say, pointing to Zach, who has brown hair and eyes. "This is Nick.." I point to Nick who has brown hair that goes to his shoulders and green eyes. "This is Jed," I point to my blond friend who has blue eyes. "And this is Kevin." I say,pointing to my friend who has blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Hi nice to meet you all" Serena says sweetly.

"It's nice to finally meet you lovely ladies" Kevin says making the girls blush.

We all sit down and order food and talk for awhile until we here a weird beeping noise.

*Serena POV*

I stop eating as I hear a familiar beeping noise.

Oh shït, not now.

"Serena, are you okay? You look a little pale.." Darien asks me.

"Umm we gotta go" Lita says as the girls and I get up and gather our stuff hurriedly.

"Wait,where are you going?" Nick asks,looking worried.

"We forgot we have to go..." Raye says thinking of something to say.

"Shopping! We have to go shopping! You know, girl stuff!" Mina yells

'Really Mina! Shopping! The way you said it makes it sound like we are all going shopping for tampons!!'

"Sorry, maybe we can hang out again sometime!" I say as the girls and I run out of the arcade.

Once we are outside, Amy answers the communicator. "Youma at the park NOW!" Luna yells.

"Well evil waits for no one, but at least we get to kick some asś!" I yell and the girls cheer.

*************************

-Back with the guys-

"Well that was weird.." Zach states.

"Yep" Jed says popping the 'p'.

"Well they did say we could hang out again, so that's good.." Nick says happily.

"Anyways..." Kevin says as they talk about the girls and whatnot. I just tune them out.

'What's going on Sere?' I think as I look at her empty seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy finally some real action happens! So next chapter will be the fight scene and some other stuff! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

~Daniela🌹🌙