5- Mine

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Draco's POV
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Draco hurry up It's time to take Teddy home the party is in a few days and you have to help Pansy set up." My mother yelled from down stairs.

I was sad to see Teddy go he is a very interesting child. I've been trying to help him control his powers more and so far he can change his eyes at will.

I learned more that His mother was family and that really hurt to know his mother and father are gone now.

"Hey ted you ready to go see Harry." The little boy nodded his head and ran down stairs.

"I'll be back soon mother." I kissed her goodbye and flooed to Harry's.

"Oh harry." I walked up stairs to Harry's room and opened the door. Harry was sprawled out across the bed dead asleep.

Teddy quickly jumped on to the bed and started shaking harry.

"Hawwy Hawwy hawwy!" Teddy screamed.

Harry groaned and slowly got up.

"Hawwy. Dwaco help me wif my eyes." Teddy struggled at first but then he managed to change his eye from green to blue to grey. Harry barely awake stared in awe.

"How did you do that. I've been trying since he turned three." Harry looked up to me.

"It was easy. Teds a smart kid you child put him in to a young wizarding school. He'll learn how to control more of his powers." I was glad that harry was happy and not upset that I took a moment from him and Teddy.

It didn't take long for Harry to get up and get changed. We decided to go see Pansy together and have Hermione watch Teddy.

"Finally I've been waiting for hours." Pansy called out when she saw us.

"Sorry pans." She just shrugged and handed us boxes.

"These are to be hung over the entrances and then we can go over my plan for Hermione." Pansy was shaking. It was more than obvious that she was nervous.

It didn't take long to finish and Pansy plan was simple and short.

1, make sure musicians in are place. 2, put flowers in place. 3, get Hermione outside. 4, Pansy enters from behind the building. 5, Pop the question.

All we had to do was make this work.

"So how bout we go somewhere just you and me?" I stopped at Harry's question, but quickly said yes.

We went to Hogsmeade and spent the whole day there.

"Harry are you trying to get me fat." We laughed as we exited Honey Dukes with bags full of sweets.

"No I just like candy is that so bad." Harry said stuffing his face with a chocolate frog.

"I'm glad we got to spend some time together. Alone I mean." Harry said holding my free hand.

"Me too." I said walking along with him.

"Harry long time no see Mate." We turned to see a laughing red head and a girl at his arm.

"George is so good to see you. Who's this?" George looked happier then the last time I saw him. Given the last time I saw him his brother died but still.

"This is Emily Finx she is my girlfriend." George beamed at the smaller girl. Emily had fair skin and dark black hair the reached her lower back. The only thing strange about her was her eyes they seemed to be a cloudy white.

"It's nice to meet you Emily this is my boyfriend Draco. George you know Draco." George nodded and Emily began to speak.

"It's so good to meet you. George talks about you and Hermione quite a lot." She brought her hand up to his face and started feeling his forehead.