1- Free

////////////////
Draco's POV
///////////////

It's been Five Bloody years. I'm finally free and I'm on a mission to get my Harry back.

The only people who came to visit me was my mother, Hermione, and Pansy. I knew Harry wouldn't show up. It would be too hard on both of us.

I've mainly been talking to my mother. She's thrilled that Harry and I were a thing.

I hope we still are, time changes people, but it takes a whole lot of time to do that.

Hermione is working at the ministry trying to get equal rights for the creature community. While Pansy is jumping from job to job helping out where she can.

Pansy told me she planned to ask Hermione to marry her the month after I'm released so we can all be together.

I'm so excited for them. Even more excited for myself. I get to see harry again and I'll finally be happy.

I sit on my hospital bed waiting for my mother to come and get me.

"Draco darling it's time to go." I smile widely at her, I go up and hug her and follow her out.

We flooed home and as soon as we walked in to the living room I wanted to start crying. The place was much more lively and colorful.

"Mother.." I was speechless.

"Oh, you noticed. While you were gone I fixed the place up a bit. I didn't like the dark, lonely design of the place. I had help obviously." She said.

"I love it Mother. It's much more beautiful like this." I hugged her not wanting to leave her alone again. I know it was hard on her to be left alone, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"Why don't you go rest a bit. I'll fix you something to eat." I nodded not realizing how tired I actually was until I walked to my room and collapsed on to my bed.

I woke up from my dreamless sleep. That is the first time I've had no nightmares in a while.

I walk down stairs to see my mother, swaying hips to some muggle song that she was obsessed with.

"Good morning mother. Are you cooking?" I asked surprised. Last I checked she hated cooking.

"Yes I am with you not here I had a lot of free time. So I learned a few things." She smiled.

"It's almost done so go sit down." She shooed me away.

I walked over to the long dinner table. It was still the same dull color.

"Here you go love." She walked in with a steaming plate.

"This looks great mum. Thank you." She nodded and waited for me to take a bite.

I scanned the plate. There was roast, a few different greens, corn, and thinly cut steamed potatoes.

I took a bite and I was filled with joy. It was amazing. I started shoveling it in my mouth.

"Wow, slow down you're going to choke." She laughed at my awful manners.

"Sorry mum, it's just so good." She seem to light up at my words. I could see she was on the verge of tears.

"Thank you Draco." She let a tear fall.

"Aw mum don't cry." I got up from my seat and pulled her into a hug she was much small then me in height.

"I'm just so happy to have my little dragon back. I love you darling. I know I didn't say it enough when you were younger and I'm so sorry."
She sobbed into my chest.

"Mum it's fine, I knew you loved me no matter what happened. I love you too and I'm glad to call you my mother." She sobbed again at my heart filled words.

We stayed standing there for a few more minutes before there was a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it mum." I let her go and she followed after me.

I open the door and soon trampled with a hug.

"Draco it's so good to see you." A voice cooed.

"Hermione you're going to kill the man." I was released and saw Pansy and Hermione standing in front of me.

"Herm, Pansy I'm so glad to see you." I pulled them both into a hug.

Someone clearing their throat made me release the two girls. They move to reveal the person behind them.

It was none other than Harry Freakin Potter and a little boy in his arms.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Okay first chapter of 'I missed you' what do you think.

I hope you liked it and if you didn't oh well.

Comment and vote
Please and thank you

Love ya!!!💋💋