4- Anything

////////////////
Draco's POV
///////////////

I woke up to an empty bed and couldn't help but feel sad.

I got up and tried to wipe the sleepy from my eyes. I left my room and went to the kitchen where I heard soft noises.

"Dwaco dwaco dwaco." Teddy came running up to me.

"Hawwy make waffles." He giggled with excitement.

"Quite a talker aren't you Ted." I picked him up and he just laughed. I walked in to the kitchen and see harry along with my mother fixing breakfast.

"Good morning dear." My mother kissed my head then continued on cooking.

"Good morning Dray." Harry pecked my lips before speaking again.

"What kind of waffles would you like?" I thought for a second before saying 'apple' and walked in to the living room to play with Teddy.

"Hey Ted. I see your hair can change same as your eyes. " I ran my hand carefully through his hair.

"Yea Hawwy says I'm a metamowphgas." He struggled with the word.

"Metamorphmagus " I corrected him. He just nodded and continued to play with the toys on the floor. I quickly got an idea and hurried up stairs into my room. I rushed to my closet to get a small box from the top. With the box in hand I ran downstairs and sat next to Teddy.

I opened the box and picked up a small teddy bear. It's fur was Light blue and he had grey eyes. Around the bears neck was a tiny blondish bow.

"This was mine and now I want to give it to you." I handed the bear over to him and his eyes lit up and his smile grew as he held the bear.

"His name's Dragon." I looked down at Teddy and the terribly named bear.

Teddy hugged the bear and got up and ran to the kitchen screaming Harry's name. I followed him and smiled at the sight of Harry holding Teddy while he rambled on about the bear.

"Breakfast is ready." My mum said while Harry sat Teddy down in one of the tall chairs in the dinning room.

After we ate Harry and Teddy had to leave. I didn't want to see them go but they didn't live here and they have a life not surrounding me.

For the next couples of weeks I didn't see harry, Teddy, or the girls. I missed their company. My mother said they have been busy with different things but It still didn't change the fact they weren't ever around.

"Draco, someone's at the door for you." I hurried to the door to see Pansy alone. Her hair was a mess and she looked like a wreck.

"Hey Pans are you okay?" She came in and started crying on my shoulder.

"M-me and He-hermione got in to a f-fight. It was bad. So b-bad. I haven't seen her in almost a week and we live together that shouldn't be possible. Merlin I messed up Draco. I messed up big time." She cried even harder. I tried my best to calm her nerves.

"Hey she's probably just burning off steam. Now what were you two fighting about?" I lead her inside and shut the door.

"I don't even know. We were having dinner and the topic about children came up. I don't know how it did but it did, and she started saying that she didn't want children right now because of work, and I said it would nice to have little Kiddies running around. I mean we're not getting any younger. I never said we had to have children if I was going to stay with her. I just said I would like kids. It hurt that she didn't want kids, but I can wait. She overreacted and we got into this huge argument." Her sadness just showed. She was more than crushed.

"Have you tried to talk to her?" I asked trying to figure this mess out. She simply shook her head 'no'. I didn't say anything I just stood up and walked over to the fireplace with Pansy trailing behind me.

I grabbed the Floo powder and said a few words before pulling Pansy into the Fireplace.

In seconds we were standing in the middle of a living room.

"Draco, what are you doing here?" I turned around to see harry in Pajamas.

"Hello to you too." I laughed. He came up to me a hugged me and started apologizing for not seeing me but I was on a different mission. Pansys relationship.

"Harry I actually came to ask where Hermione is." Harry turned white when he realized Pansy was with me.

"Um, Draco I'm not really allowed to say anything about her whereabouts." He's hands Started shaking and he was blinking a mile a minute.

"She's in the house isn't she." He sighed and nodded his head. With that I grabbed Pansys hand and walked up stairs where I could hear voices. Ignoring Harry I walked through the door the voices were coming from.

Hermione was there along with Luna and Teddy. Hermione looked like she hadn't slept in Weeks.

"Now I want you two to fix this mess. I don't want to see either of you coming to my home in tears. Luna if you would please come downstairs with me, Harry and Teddy. So these girls can talk this out." I push Pansy in to the room and picked up Teddy.

"I was just leaving. See you next week for the Party Hermione." Luna said in her soft voice and left. I shut the door and went back downstairs with Teddy in my arms.

"Hermione has been here all week. I couldn't get her to tell me what happened other then her and Pansy had an argument and not to let anyone know she was here." I sat down next to him and could see the tiredness in his eyes.

"Harry have you slept any. You look almost as bad as the girls do, but they have a valid excuse." He simply buried his face in to my shoulder.

"Teddy hasn't been able to sleep and I've been up with a sobbing Hermione." I felt bad that I knew nothing about this.

"Why don't you let Teddy stay with me and mother. I mean he's like family anyway. You need to sleep. I'm going to get these girls out of your house and you can rest for a couple days." He's face lifted and he was wearing a smile of gratitude.

"That would be great thank you Draco." He kissed my lips before the girls came back down holding hands.

"Did you two make up?" They nodded and smiled at us.

"Come on we're leaving Harry to rest and no ones allowed here unless I hear about it." I pushed the girls out and walked over to harry.

"I love you harry I'll see you in a few days okay." I kissed his nose.

"I love you too and thank you for this." He caught his lips on mine. Teddy squirmed at the sight and simply giggled at us.

We said our goodbyes to Harry and left for home.

Harry deserves a day off from being, Well Harry.

And I will give him anything in the world if he asked for it.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Draco being a sweet heart aww.

Comment and vote
Please and thank you

Love ya!!!💋💋