3- Goodnight

////////////////
Draco's POV
///////////////

I couldn't stop looking at harry I was too happy.

It wasn't until Harry picked up the small boy that I finally broke my gaze.

"Who's this little guy." I played with the boys hands and he let out a giggle. His hair turned Purple.

I stood there amazed.

"This is Teddy. Teddy this is Draco." I smiled at him.

"Dwaco" I couldn't help but gush at Teddy's words.

"Hi Teddy." I ruffled his hair.

"Boys come inside." My mother called out to us.

We all walked inside. Mother insisted on everyone eating so everyone obeyed her wishes.

"Hey Harry would you come with me?" I asked in to his ear. He stood up and handed Teddy over to Hermione.

"So How's it been?" I asked lacing my fingers with his.

"Good. I'm the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. I have Teddy. Not much has changed." He laughed.

"Well it seems that they have. Um Harry?" My voice shook.

"Yes?" He looked worried. I was nervous to ask but the words just came out.

"Is Teddy, Um yours. Like is he your son." I was terrified by the answer.

"Oh, Draco you had me scared for a minute. No. He's not my son. His parents they died during the war. His grandmother was taking care of him but she became ill and I took him in." He rubbed my cheek with his hand and I let out a shaky breathe. I was relieved but slightly embarrassed and I guess it showed.

"Oh dray don't worry. I'm yours and you're mine that's it." He pulled me in to him.

"So I've been meaning to ask. We're still a thing. Right? I mean it's still okay to call you my boyfriend. Right?" Harry laughed at me.

"Yes. Beyond right. Did you forget? 'I love you' and nothing can change that." My smile grew and I kissed Harry's lips.

"Merlin I missed this." We laughed and I lead Harry to the garden.

"So has Pansy told you about the whole Granger Ring project or whatever." Harry asked as he sat down next to an old tree.

"Yes she has. I'm so happy for them. I'm sure Hermione will say yes. I mean they are perfect for each other." I thought about them and smiled.

"I know. She said she was going to throw 'you' a welcome home party, but then is going to pop the question." I laughed at the way he said 'you'.

"School starts soon you know and I was hoping you could come to Hogwarts and try out for the potions teachers spot. You don't have to. It's just I don't want to have to stay away from you for too long and I'd love for you and Teddy to form a relationship." Harry looked out of breathe and I knew he was nervous about asking me this.

"Harry you don't have to be nervous. I've accepted that Snape is gone. Taking his spot would be an honor and having any time with you is like a gift." I smiled widely at him.

"Let's go inside I'm sure they are waiting for us." I frowned not wanting to leave from this spot but followed Harry back to the house.

"Oi, Draco we're going out. Get dressed and Harry, Narcissa has agreed to watch Teddy. No excuses." Pansy hurried us.

I didn't ask any questions I just walked up to my room and changed into a muggle green hoodie and black jeans. When I walked down stair Harry looked at me crazy.