Concert of the year

Your pov

"Lex hurry up please!" I scream at my friend (A/N: I'm just gonna pretend your friend's name is Alexa)

I stood at her car waiting for her to stop talking to the others and drive us to my house. We had to get ready for our concert tonight. My first concert ever, might I add.

We're going to see Fifth Harmony!!

I just hoped by brother wouldn't be around, because he always annoys the crap out of me and Alexa.

"Hey mom? Lexa and I are back!" I yelled through the house. No reaction. Nice to be acknowledged.

And crap, my brother was home. I saw my older brother Gabriel and younger sister Leah sitting on the couch, just scrolling through their phones. In this state they form no danger.

"Hey Goob, hey Leah" I said to them, while taking Alexa to the kitchen before they could say anything.

We grabbed some food and some drinks and ran upstairs. Alexa and I just started talking about how excited we were and got a little carried away.

An hour later we realized we had very little time left, and hurriedly ran through my room and the bathroom, trying to get ready. We wanted to be there early, so we could maybe stand close to the stage.

-----

We arrived pretty early, but like we thought, a lot of people were already waiting. We looked at each other sighing and just excepted it. A lot of people in front of us had Meet and Greet tickets, we had really hoped to meet them, but that wasn't our fate I guess. I did move the line up a little.

When we were finally inside, we noticed how close we could get to the stage, and basically got the perfect spots. Right in the middle, with maybe one or two people in front of us.

We were definitely rooting for those girls. I was intensely staring at Camila and Alexa was totally checking out Lauren. What can I say, we love Cubans?

I wasn't sure, but it looked like Camila noticed me too, she looked right at me multiple times throughout their show. Best. Night. Ever.

The whole crowd was just screaming at their amazing performance, and those dances just switched the crowd on.

Alexa and I were sad to leave, knowing we would probably never see them again.

-----

Camila's pov

"So, who got our little Mila all heart-eyed?" Dinah just attacked me, pushing me on the couch in our dressing room, while Normani started with her questions.

"What are you talking about, Mani?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

I was totally sucked into some girl in todays crowd. I don't know made me look. Maybe it was the fact she was checking me out every time I looked or maybe just because I thought she was so beautiful. I don't know...

"Come on, Camz, I saw you staring at the same spot every ten seconds. You saw something you like?" Lauren joined in. Have mercy.

"I like Ally, can I go to Ally?" I said, still trying to get away, but obviously not getting out of Dinah's grip.

"Nah Chanco, you're staying here. Allysus won't save you." I'm doomed.

"Okay, I guess I saw a nice-looking person, but it's not like I'll ever see her again. She didn't even have Meet and Greet tickets." I gave in.

"Hey Camz, didn't know you're bi too?" Okay damn it.

"But I guess Mila's right, she probably won't see that girl again." Normani said.

I knew that, I said it even, but it kinda hurt hearing it from someone else.

I'll get over it, I guess... Just have to listen to them talking about her for a while. I know they won't stop about it until we've left the city. But we have another week in Miami for some reason, so they have some time to annoy me.

-----

Next day - Your pov

I still can't believe how great that concert was. Alexa and I couldn't stop talking about it all day, and we were warned by teachers a lot today.

We couldn't help it. It was the best night of my life.

My crush on Camila did not get better though. I still swear she was looking at me, even Alexa noticed it. Too bad we won't ever know...

I was now walking through the streets of Downtown Miami, I had too get some new clothes, but didn't feel like bringing friends. Of course I couldn't help but buy myself a donut from Dunkin Donuts.

I strolled back to my car, which was parked a few miles away, just looking in the distance, happily eating my donut. I looked behind me for 0.2 seconds and completely walked into someone. I wasn't even bothered about being on the ground, but my donut was too. I looked up slightly pouting and saw five girls looking at me with concern.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking." I know that voice. Wait I know them! Fifth Harmony?!

"H-hi oh my god, no i-it's totally my fault." I stuttered.

"Mila, are you okay?" I heard Ally ask.

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. Lauren can I talk to you for a second?" Camila said, turning to Lauren. Lauren nodded and they walked a few feet away.

Did she recognize me? Why did her facial expression change that fast...

"I'm such a fan btw! I saw you guys yesterday, and you all rocked it!"

"Aww thank you, sweetie!" Ally said to me.

I saw Dinah and Normani look at each other and back at Camila with a smirk on their faces.

-----

Camila's pov

"What's wrong Camz? Are you not feeling good?"

"It's her, Lauren." I spoke up.

"What are you talking ab-"

"The girl I saw at the concert yesterday, it's her. I just bumped into her." As I said that, I saw Lauren's confused look turn into a knowing one.

"So, wait, hold up. This is the girl you totally have a crush on?" She asked. I nodded slightly, still not knowing what to do.

"What do I do Lo?" "Go talk to her"

Lauren was right. I should just go and talk like a normal person. We turned back to the girls, who were still talking.

"Hey, I'm sorry for that. I'm Camila."

She looked at me, shortly saying "I'm Y/n."

After that the conversation didn't stop. Y/n hang out with us the rest of the day and we exchanged numbers. We couldn't stop texting since and just hang out whenever I was in my hometown.