Chapter 1: Night 1

Start from the beginning

"Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh."

"Oh wonderful!! I have no idea where I am, no idea who these characters are but what I do know is the death is so cLOSE!" He yelled in a fit of both surprise and almost certain shock, he glanced down to notice a tablet of some sorts to which he pulled up revealing it to be a camera monitor. He stopped. Pressing on one of the camera buttons, the screen flickered to the main show area to which all three characters appeared on stage. "OH. SWEET. PRIMES."

"Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

"D-don't leave!" He begged down the phone, but it was already too late...

It took a few minutes (and a few deep, shaky breaths), but he finally managed to calm himself down, though he was shaking. He couldn't deal with this.

He checked the time. It was only a few minutes until midnight.
Oh, Primus, will I even survive this?! He thought.

Frantically he kept checking the cameras then to the doors... as the phone guy stated these things would come alive and try to hunt him down. Panic settled in fully when he realised that the power life is draining...

The clock chimed. He looked up to see it was already midnight.
"Oh, sweet Solus Prime." He muttered.

His first night as a nightguard was just beginning. He just needed to make sure he didn't run out of power. As he began to compose himself so he would be calmer, he's a strong leader why is he so afraid of a few robots running around, he began to chuckle kicking his feet up onto the desk.
"I've got this." He chuckled deeply.

That didn't last long.

40 minutes into the shift, there was a sound just outside the office.
"H-huh!?" He jumped suddenly moving to door and pressing the light.

Just outside was Chica - one of the Animatronics that had been on stage.

"OH, SHIT!!!"

Quickly, he pressed the button which closed the door and pressed himself against it, panting. The previous guard hadn't been kidding!
"What in primes name was that giant dUCK!" He cried, he was not so determined to re-open up the door after this.

"I'M A CHICKEN, NOT A DUCK!"

Where had that voice come from? From the sound of it, the speaker was pretty insulted.
"W-Well SORRY!" Megatron called out.

There was a sound from the other side of the office, and a purple animatronic rabbit - Bonnie - poked his head in.

He stared right at Megatron.
"Um... hi..." He said as he made full eye contact with the purple beast standing before him...

He quickly wasted no time in slamming the door again... He really didn't want to die.

It was a few hours later that panic finally seized him as the power went out.
"Oh, Primus..." He whimpered.

The office went in pure darkness, not even the door lights worked anymore. Or the doors in general.

Shaking, Megatron backed up until he was against the wall. Was he going to die?
"This... This can't be the end... already? Can it?" He asked himself.

Just outside the door was a pair of flickering eyes - but the source did not lunge at him. Megatron was bound in shock, paralysed... he couldn't move. But he made full eye contact with the beast outside the door. Time passed, the two just... staring at each other. Finally, the eyes retracted to behind the wall.

A voice spoke.

"You are right, Bonnie - this is not our usual nightguard."

It was short, but the clock chimed. There were footsteps outside, fading until there was nothing.

What time was it?

Megatron looked to his watch which read: 6:00am...
"A-already?" He said as he looked back up to the door but the mysterious beast and his eyes had already gone...

But this was good news; he had passed his first night.

Minutes passed, and he started to think about what the voice said.
"This is not our usual nightguard..." He repeated quietly to himself.

What did it mean?

... He would have to find out tomorrow night.

NIGHT 1 - COMPLETE