jimin continued what he was doing until he reached jungkook's exposed collarbone that he's been dying to mark. he first lick on jungkook's collarbone, earning a soft moan from the younger as his grip on jimin's hair tightened. jimin felt his member twitching underneat his pants from the younger's moans. if he continue this, he might lose his self control and fuck jungkook right there and then. he promised they wont do it until jungkook's ready and jimin wants to fulfill his promise.

"jungkook," jimin said in a deep voice, sending shivers to the younger, "do you want me to stop? please tell me while i still can control myself."

jungkook pulled him closer, their bodies touching as he rubbed his clothed member against jimin's, "f-fuck, jungkook-"

"its okay to lose control, hyung," jungkook breathed out, whimpering afterwards as he continued rubbing his member on jimin's.

"wha-?"

"im ready, hyung," jungkook said, "make me feel damn good.."

jimin groaned before kissing the younger, "make you feel good until our neighbors file a complaint to us for being loud?" jimin growled near his ear that made the younger grip tightly on his arms for support, feeling his legs trembling in excitement and arousal, "until the only thing you will be able to scream is my name?"

"yes, fuck yes," jungkook moaned, "do it, please. fuck me."

jimin smirked, "gladly," he said. they shared a passionate kiss until it became a sloppy one. jimin's hands traveled to jungkook's thighs as it went upper and inner thighs, his hand brushing gently on the younger's clothed dick on purpose that causes jungkook to be the first one to pull out from the kiss as he moan, grabbing on jimin's hair.

jimin felt how wet jungkook was but thats not what he noticed. he felt how thin the fabric was covering on the younger's member. jimin went on his knees, lifting jungkook's tshirt enough for him to see whats underneat the oversized shirt that covered his thighs.

"you're wearing a panty?" jimin asked with a smirk on his face making jungkook blushed, "damn you're prepared."

"o-only for you.." jungkook shyly said, "w-wanna surprise h-hyung," he said in between his breath.

"you did great, baby. clearly not expecting this," jimin said as he lick his plump lips, "love the surprise, ggukie."

jimin started to kiss jungkook's inner thighs as his hand was busy massaging jungkook's clothed member, already leaking in pre-cum, "haaa.. j-jimin.." jungkook moaned.

"who's jimin, baby boy?" he asked as he bit on a skin, leaving a hickey somewhere in the said male's inner thighs.

"d-daddy..~" jimin felt his member twitch under his pants that made him groan and pulled down the black lace panty that jungkook was wearing and wrapped his hand around the cock, pumping it slowly as the leaking pre-cums are spreading around jungkook's length.

jimin brought his mouth to jungkook's length and took him whole. the warmness that jungkook felt inside jimin's mouth felt so good, "haaa..ah-" jungkook moaned.

as jimin swirls his tongue around jungkook's, his hand is slowly reaching for jungkook's hole, teasing the entrance by circling his index finger around the rim, "ugh.. aah-" jimin inserted his index finger easily, making him frown. jungkook guessed it so he answered between his breath, "i- ah.. i stretched m-myself earlier w-while i was t-taking a shower.." jimin frowned even more, pulling out, earning a whine from the younger, "daddy?-- aah!"

"who says you're allowed to touch yourself, baby boy?" jimin glared as he lift jungkook's right leg and placed them on his shoulder then harshly pushed two fingers inside jungkook's hole, earning a scream from the younger as his hole clenched tightly around jimin's fingers.